Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New Peace Arch Signimg...

Forgot to mention Peace Arch's new signing for next week's battle with the Rangers. Cainy has signed this fcuking huge "cold sore" on the side of his face. It's bad man. Last night it winked at me twice and started singing "i got you babe" at Karoke at Sawbucks. Rumour has it in a couple of days it will be bigger than Cainy.:) :)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not a cold sore

For the last time it's not a cold sore, it's a sun blister, gob shyte. Guess who just lost his start:(

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian - Get it Right

It's an herpetic sun spot that Cainy is sporting.

He forgot his protection when he was out with the sheepshagging Guinness. :p

Hey could you guys post your schedule so some of us could come and see the magical Cainy display his mystical skills on the field of battle? Although he can't count worth a fcuk, we just might want how great this guy really is.:p Does the great Cainy the mini-brainy play as good a game as he talks? Or does he coach or whatever?

:confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: playoff battle against old foes

Originally posted by coach
should be as always a fricking battle.
good luck boys, see ya in a week.

Agreed, but I see myself potting a big one early, and then it being a long, drawn out affair.......with me winning.

Oh !!!!

Sorry boys, I thought this was the "PAU fishing Derby" Thread!!

My bad, please disregard this post. :D

hasanyoneseenmyfishin'hat?? :confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs PAU: The Main Event!

"Well, all reports in, the promoitional press conference apparently went over well, with representatives from BOTH teams meeting at the Shark Club Friday night for weigh ins.

Don King is said to be in heaven with this dream match up!, and Vegas has the odds slightly favouring the "new look" Rangers 5 to 3. More importantly, this game could renew interest in the recently depressed Knight Soccer League, with an estimated 12 fans projected to attend!

There WAS some mention of ear biting, but other than that.......a classy affair"

:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
measuring stick

A good night out spoiled by soccer talk again:rolleyes: It always ends up about soccer doesn't it. I think we went over all match ups and senerios. PAU will definately be up for this one, we can't wait, thankfully we will have one more training session before the dance. Coach if the saying is true " a team that pints together wins together" is true then we might be the best team in the world:rolleyes: When I went to bed last night there was one on each couch one in each of my spare rooms and of course Zolie passed out in my truck:p . I didn't have the heart to wake him, he looked so peaceful, plus I couldn't get the seatbelt off him.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 more sleeps

Should be a cracker!!! (I heard the Rangers were looking for a water boy) :rolleyes:

BTW,
RF for the hatty !!

Best shout all week!!! I'm siding with Pump_it_Up on this one!!!;)

Gentlemen, start your engines!!!:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don King is said to be in heaven with this dream match up!, and Vegas has the odds slightly favouring the "new look" Rangers 5 to 3

Skip,

I don't believe I have ever seen odds of 5/3. Perhaps a 5/2 chance or a 5/4 chance? :)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Oh geeez

Originally posted by Rangerforever

The league means squat. :rolleyes:

We Rangers prefer to win Cups.

And we all know where I'm going with that.

Word is the Rangers have called in some reinforcements for the "Final Countdown" ( yes I know they're all signed :rolleyes: :D )...should be a Thriller.

rf: coach, you know "I'm hopelessly devoted to you" but"I still haven't found what I'm looking for"...ever since the "summer of 69, I've been Hungry Like The Wolf" to Beat It,...I mean them.

coach: I hear you RF but "Relax," I'm planning to "shake it up" this year because I'm not sure if our squad is "Tuff enuff."

rf: "Time after Time" its the same result. "You might Think" I don't have "the eye of the tiger"...but honestly,..."I'm on fire" buddy.

coach: Since we don't have a lot of "glory Days" versus those lads, were going to have go "with or without you" if need be.

rf: don't forget to "call me" at the end of the bench, I'll be sitting next to Guinness...but be subtle about it, because you know how "voices carry."

coach: You know you have me "wrapped around your finger"...remember,..."our lips are sealed" ok?

rf: "Sweet Dreams" my friend, and either way, remember"Everybody have fun tonight,"...and I'll see you later at the "Copacabana!" :D

p.s. feel free to reverse the roles of rf and coach:p

Let's have a good match everyone.:cool:

PAUisaliveandkicking

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
calm before storm

Me thinks coach may have imposed a gag order on his troops until after this big match! comments?

It seems very quiet in here, except for Aves witty dialogue,........ which by the way has inspired be to burn a NEW "best of the 80's" CD today. :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gag order???

What is this nonsence you speak of Shovey??? The only gag order that I am aware of is the reference (by the Fenian) refering to the constant choking of Sage when he gets in front of the net!!!:p
The Rangers lads will be ready as per usual, the only problem is that "state of the art facility" PAU knows as home field doesn't have any changing rooms for us to sing in after our victory!!!;)

Regardless of your squads willingness to go unshowered after games and still go to that little dive (oops I meant Karokee Bar) in Whits Rock, The Gers will find a way to Pump_it_up!!!

StiringituplikeBob&Sage,Guinness:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell, don't be afraid to "hit me with your best shot".

Ahh, the 80s, where men were men, and QE were scared when playing them.
(Brett Silzer in particular)

Aves: Cainy, do you think the Rangers underestimate us?
Cainy: I don't think so Aves, they just signed 15 of England's 22 for the playoffs for fcuk's sake!
Aves: What is that on your face anyway?
Cainy: Another one that's benched to start along with Fenian.
Aves: Speaking of, did he get the face mask and triple thick shin pads that RF requested?
Cainy: I believe so, yes. Poor fcuker, was nice knowing him actually.
Aves: Although we played with 12 guys most of the year I assume the 22 that showed up for the first two matches against the Rangers without fail will be there again, without fail?
Cainy: Absolutely, because we NEED guys like Dobbin and Hjorth just to keep up with those chaps.
Aves: Oh well, there's always Skip's fishing trip.........

I'm down to 250 and I'm ready to go. :cool:

Dahnt....dahnt, dahnt, dahnt,......dahnt, dahnt, dahnt.....dahnt, dahnt, dah........

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness.... Guinness

No change rooms? as per usual you have put the cart before the horse mate, not only do we have change rooms the Rangers room comes equiped with a massage table. This will be the third time we've played the Rangers at our home park this summer and each time I've had to kick your lot out so I could sweep up and get to the pub. I hope like hell it rains on thursday cause after that ignorant comment I might just open our room. I know we don't have a great big club house, oh on second though we do. Peace arch has seven grass fields, six change rooms, a referees room, a club house, concession stand, and the hottest showers in the league. Guess who has the combos to it all. Sir Alex CAINY dumbass. Oh yeah our club house is so big last year we had three hundred people in it for the Halloween dance. Speaking of witch this year I will be going as Guinness, I've still got some surrey United kit, a big afro wig, and a bench to tie to my ass.:eek: :D
Clover Hole has what two grass fields:mad: Your club house has a divider down the middle cause you share it with the football clubs, correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see you guys having a function at the same time, so why the divider:confused: doesn't that cut your space in half:confused: I guess the head soccer twat and the head football twat couldn't check there egos and comprimise:rolleyes:
Cainy will be doing a rain dance wednesday:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright...Alright...

My bad on the facilities shout... It is just when I have played there before the changerooms were never used and I know for a fact Fenian hates to clean his sweaty schnuts after a match!!!:eek: Until he heard about you being the soap boy!!!Maybe your heed is used as the soap holder while the lads shower up??? That or when Sage is finished lathering up he throws the bar on the ground, Skip waits for you to bend over and pick it up (as the designated soap whoar) and bamo!!! Another shaker to the shocker!!!;) This doesn't continue all night, just until 10 or so have had enough of the wee red headed step child that you are!!! ;)

See ya Thursday Step Child:cool:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guinness.... Guinness

Originally posted by cainy
No change rooms? as per usual you have put the cart before the horse mate, ...Cainy will be doing a rain dance wednesday:D

Cainy, remember that the opinions expressed by ranger-wannabees do not reflect the entire (in need of a shower) squad...:)

"....stay back!...only I have the secret combo to the clubhouse with a frickin' laserbeam attached to its roof "...Dr. Cainy :p :D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir Cainy strikes again

Originally posted by cainy
Oh yeah our club house is so big last year we had three hundred people in it for the Halloween dance. Speaking of witch this year I will be going as Guinness, I've still got some surrey United kit, a big afro wig, and a bench to tie to my ass.:eek: :D

Cainy will be doing a rain dance wednesday:D

fcuking money baby.......still haven't stopped laughing :D :D

Anyhow, it should be a good game either way...........somehow the whole summer-love-peace-friendly-beer-drinking-soccer feeling is gone (ok, except for the beer drinking part :p )

See you all thursday.......I'm going to eat some more pasta:rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nay worries Guiney

Sorry I'm just really proud of our club and its facilities, honestly our facilities are top notch, we even put astro turf in our goal mouths last winter as an experiment and it was briliant. Next year we will have our own artificial turf field lit. The only thing we are missing is a little miget to massage our grions before the match, are you looking for a job, Guiney? I could put in a good word :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manchester, I mean Peace Arch United

Hey, the reason we take too long to get out is because you always give us the showers that the birds are using and we have to wait a fcuking hour before the dykes braid their twats and all.

Hospitality at it's finest - after you roast our arse and all.

And by the way, "Big Club Cainy" :D, which of your many uniforms are you wearing on Thursday?
You still haven't answered my question. :mad: :rolleyes:
We don't mind being all class and bringing a second set although we're not the home team, but we will if neccessary.

RFhopingthebitchesaren'tshoweringThursday,weneedthechangeroomstocelebrate

Fcuking Halloween Costume - Sorry Guinnie :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0