Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, you guys gotta be kidding :confused:
The Royals had so much more of the ball in the fisrt half it wasn't even close, not saying they had many more chances at goal, but ball possesion wise it wasn't even close
:p
I hardly saw the ball come down the end I was standing in.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

The whole match I was thinking: "Get ball. Get ball. I must get ball. Run. Run. Run. Oh no. Oh no. Man running away. Man running away. He has MY ball. He has MY ball. Can't catch him. Can't catch him. Kill him. Trip him. MY ball! My ball! Oh no. Yellow card, yellow card! What did I do"? What did I do? I need a pint! I need a pint! Not yet! Not yet! Must do more running. More running. Must catch! Must catch! MY ball! MY ball!":D

I tried to verbally repeat it to you on the side line, but was conserving my breath to keep haranguing that tall blond metro-Ford kid...you know, the one who cried like a girl after I split my lip on the back of his head (I won that header cleanly, BTW
;) )

Ranger- once again, SERIOUS action on that 45 yarder! That was some knuckleball!

Kenny comes up to me before the game: "Dude, you playing in the middle?"

Dude: "Yeah. Why? Wondering if you should tape your ankles?"

Kenny: "No, but I'm putting Leech and Deacon in the middle against you. A hacker and a runner. Have fun!"

I guess I should expect payback from Boom Boom in two weeks, hey?:rolleyes:

(Pssst...Pumper: the Rangers were the team in Blue...) ;)

Yes, an entertaining and hard fought, evenly played match!

Until next time,

Straightjacket:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Lip

Are you talking about the young shaved head lad??? He was telling over pints that his elbow did that!!!:eek:
Another question...
Kenny: "No, but I'm putting Leech and Deacon in the middle against you. A hacker and a runner. Have fun!"
Who was he calling the runner???

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick it high and hard I always say.
The Peter Lorimer trick almost worked.
Very close to catching your boy in the pipes napping.

Pumper: Were those your empty 8 or 9 cans of high test I cleaned up on the south side of the pitch?
In all due respect, that would be the only thing that makes sense to me on your interpretation of the match. :D

However, I must say to you, Cainy, Skip, Hibee, etc. that I believe inadvertenlty we may have done your mob a favour last night.
We humbly request that you repay this debt and simply win on Thursday night in order to preserve our chance for redemption for the playoffs.

Thanks in advance, :)

RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you talking about the young shaved head lad??? He was telling over pints that his elbow did that!!!

That's the guy. Unless he was able to get his elbow up high and around to the back of his head, he's backpedalling faster than a clown on a unicycle. Remember- he went down on the play, and got the call after whinning to the ref.:eek:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't make it.

Forgot me mams birthday, needless to say I had to do some serious work to get out of the dog house. A few glasses of wine and all was forgiven. Sounds like a good match, hopefuly we can keep up our end. Apparently the league wants to make our game a six pointer, I said no because they cancelled on us. We are missing at least six lads on thursday so we don't want to take any chances on giving away six points. Thursday we have GN sport at Newton.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On your other question, maybe he said Darlymple (SP?) was supposed to start in the middle:confused:. That would bring more sense to the statement...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bigin

My appologies about the hight test tins...
Were those your empty 8 or 9 cans of high test I cleaned up on the south side of the pitch?
I had to help cart Boom Boom back to the changeroom and forgot all about them...:(

My Bad, Guinness

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude wheres what....

You really are an idiot aren't you, you think you can play. The lad with the shaved head in the middle owned you all night, suprised you made it as long as you did. Guess thats because your team is a bunch of tossers who can' t get people out!

Cheers, see ya in the play-offs

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you happen to be a certain blond kid with a shaved head who did nothing all night, huh?

Explain how you owned me when you couldn't receive or make a pass, couldn't win a header, and couldn't create any opportunities for your team? You did do a great sell job on the ref though. You're a superstar.:rolleyes:

I'll leave it at that. I have too much respect for RF and the actual Rangers to bother getting into a mudslinging contest with you. As for the rest of you Metro Ford temps- I could give a fcuk. It was a great match. See you in two weeks.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results?

Any results from thursday night lads. Here is one, PAU win again:D . So Ranger consider the favour returned;) I believe the score was 5 - 2 GN got a couple late.

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was score in our game Cainy :confused:
Wow if that was the final score :( I really need to stop drinking before the game is over :D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it matters, but...

I believe the Lions beat the red-headed (no offense Cainy...oh wait... your blonde now...) step child known as SU, 5-2 or 4-2.

Anyways its trivial if not in the top 4 now.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings???

Hey Dudewheresthestandings??

What is there 2 weeks to go?? Dude could you give me every scenerio from here on to figure out the final standings??:p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
defenders to blame???

Originally posted by cainy
If it wasn't for two dreadful give aways by the last man back you guys really didn't creat much.

Originally posted by DEMON
Yeah, you had us down 2-nil. One a PK, the other a missed assignment at the outside of the box. Two errors you guys capitalized on. Just like we capitalized on yours

Gentlemen,

My appologies for the late response to these comments, but being a proud defender, I just couldn't help but notice........
It would appear by the game details described above that if it weren't for the defenders making bad mistakes, both you lots would be able to compete at world class levels. :D

In defense of all defenders, I'm fairly certain that midfielders and strikers make mistakes also. It's just that you're afforded them more regularly. We unsung guys in the back just try to do our part, and congratulate you fellas after you do the scoring. ;)

We defenders promise to try to cut back on the "dreadful" play.

thesensitivedefender

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do I always have to be the standings guy? Can't Rad Brad (Cainy) provide an update for once? :D

Div. 1 GP W L T XP GF GA PTS

Peace Arch 1 12 9 2 1 1 29 23 29
SC Storm FC 12 7 2 3 1 43 18 25
SC Royals 10 8 2 0 0 32 9 24
SC Rangers 9 2 3 4 3 18 24 13
North Delta Lions 12 3 6 3 1 24 35 13
Sikh Temple 9 3 5 2 0 13 18 11
GN Sporting Club 12 1 8 3 2 22 37 8
Surrey United 10 2 8 0 0 18 36 6

Mihouse- considering the Rangers have three in hand, I think you all need to consider converting to Born Again Christians- and pray real hard- if the Lions are going to get in. A few RF Voodo dolls couldn't hurt either.;)

I think we get you guys for the last game of the year. If you guys happen to be mathematically out by then, we should all just buy a keg and get hammered. Wadaya think?:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh geeez

Is that PAU on top of the pile again? could it be two years on the trot winning the regular season? Stay tuned:D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a Lion at Heart

I'll admit I sometimes babysit the Lions, but I do not meet the strict age requirements for playing on that team. All players must be born no earlier than '77.

The only way to get onto this cultish team if born earlier than '77 is if you have flaming red hair:eek:

My heart belongs to another.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0