Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
did happen to catch the pylons vs coyotes game today, another 2a battle...it was a terrible game boring as fcuk! although the coyotes won by 2-1 they could have easily had 5 or 6 but didn't because they missed like 3/4 breakaways. pylons had like a few chances. one came off a cross and a header from the top of the 6 but the coyotes goalie just robbed him point blank. and the best chance pylons had all game was a pk that was shot wide by a lot.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 4 Surrey Heat 0

I think we are the last team left from div 3? It was a close game the first half our striker bent a beauty in on a free kick from 25 yards out. Second half we stepped it up and scored 3 unanswered, good game to the heat they played clean for the most part.

A first half of a couple of missed chances,they get a beauty on a free kick and that did us in.I don't think the score really was indicative of the game as being a couple down we pushed to get back in and left ourselves open at the back.But well finished by their strikers and good luck the rest of the way.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well tonight i relized how much it sucked to be a goalie. Westcoast 1-2 Guilford. We went to shoot-outs AGAIN. Went to 11 shooters came down to the goalies, he scored...i didnt. Thats the way it goes i guess. But good luck to guilford, they are a fast team. Have a couple Key guys upfront mainly #17. I saw we had some guys come out from nomads. Thanks for watching and hanging out in the rain.

Westcoast OUT!..sorry duff i had to bite it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well tonight i relized how much it sucked to be a goalie. Westcoast 1-2 Guilford. We went to shoot-outs AGAIN. Went to 11 shooters came down to the goalies, he scored...i didnt. Thats the way it goes i guess. But good luck to guilford, they are a fast team. Have a couple Key guys upfront mainly #17. I saw we had some guys come out from nomads. Thanks for watching and hanging out in the rain.

Westcoast OUT!..sorry duff i had to bite it.

I called that score....:)

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whalley wins 4-1 over pau
whalley goes up 1 buzz with a late goal just before half time ...
then i score our second 5 maybe 10 min into the second half .
pau comes on hard gets a penalty shot and our keep stops it shortly after they scored on the second rebound on a defensive lapse.. then we score a beauty pretty much flying header and our captain pokes in the 4th with like 2 min to go

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're calling Russell Beer bush? They are a great local company which I happen to have stock options in so there's no way I'm not supporting them. If we lose which isn't going to happen I'll get you a variety pack. Trust me, it's good.

Bring the case of Kokanee to Ridge next week when we are in quarters finals :)

BTW Westcoast which division sucks again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0