Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you remember? Since I don't know who you are you may not have been on the team when I played. Played mid all year but have been playing striker the last couple of games. Could be either.

It's my first year on this team, but I did know you used to play for us. Why did you leave?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's my first year on this team, but I did know you used to play for us. Why did you leave?

Hated being the leading scorer and getting 45 minutes a game :D Bunch of my friends from high school decided they wanted to play again so we joined our little brother's team, and here we are.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
my predictions:

HOME team listed 1st-
SURREY PYLONS 2A vs. SURREY COYOTES A 2A Pylons 3 - 1
MISSION SC 2C vs. LANGLEY CLONES 2A Mission 3 - 1
NORTH DELTA TITANS 2A vs. SFC BULLETS 2B Titans 2 -1 in PK's
Surrey Heat 3B vs. Langley Rangers 3A Rangers 3 - 1
PEACE ARCH SELECTS 2A vs. WHALLEY STRIKERS 2B Peace Arch 1 - 0
WESTCOAST SC 2A vs. Guildford Utd 3A Westcoast 2 - 0
Players Utd 3C vs. WHITE ROCK UTD 2A White Rock 4 - 0
GOLDEN EARS RAMS 2B vs. POCO ROYALS 2B GEU 2 - 0

Sweet someone gave me shut out..thanks for the jinx fawker

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
totally fair comments robj.

Our guys, whole team for that matter, are pretty offensive minded... I kept yelling for our guys to come back, to give them an opportunity to combat the kick and run, so we could try and shut down some of those 50-50's....just didn't happen for us.

On the whole GK coming off the line early stuff...Yes House did come off the line a touch early (So I have been told, it is tough to gauge that while standing in the centre circle...) but how is it that on the 5th shot, the Clones keeper does find his way in front of Hausers attempt when he hasn't been able to get over to that side of the net for the first 4 shots, and the subsequent 7 shots after!?

No excuses...you win some and you lose some...that is our second loss of the year in a game that meant anything...so we must be doing something right...

We will have to wait for next year to pull that cup down.

Good luck to the LUFC Boys still playing in the Cup.

it's true, our team is much more offensive minded and we tend to give up the odd break out...there tying goal was the result of me missing the header and our center back pinching to close behind me...that killed us as we were dominating the second half...i though for sure we had it in the bag when we went up 2-1...oh well, like you said, giv'er the full 90...and I am seriously regrettting my little corner flag slide after the second goal, have a raspberry the size of a watermelon on my leg...good luck clones

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
my predictions:

HOME team listed 1st-
SURREY PYLONS 2A vs. SURREY COYOTES A 2A Pylons 3 - 1
MISSION SC 2C vs. LANGLEY CLONES 2A Mission 3 - 1
NORTH DELTA TITANS 2A vs. SFC BULLETS 2B Titans 2 -1 in PK's
Surrey Heat 3B vs. Langley Rangers 3A Rangers 3 - 1
PEACE ARCH SELECTS 2A vs. WHALLEY STRIKERS 2B Peace Arch 1 - 0
WESTCOAST SC 2A vs. Guildford Utd 3A Westcoast 2 - 0
Players Utd 3C vs. WHITE ROCK UTD 2A White Rock 4 - 0
GOLDEN EARS RAMS 2B vs. POCO ROYALS 2B GEU 2 - 0

I totally agree with your predictions. the one I'm having a tough time with is Titans/Bullets that could be a tough game could go either way really.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go Peace Arch!! Haven't checked this in a long time.
My prediction is PA over Whalley 2-1. Stallion, I think you will score but it won't be enough.
PA is on to much of roll to stop!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch isn't going to beat Whalley....is everyone in a dream land! Whalley is levels above this team, that being said they need to bury there chances!

BTW Bullets will beat Titans as well

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now I'm wishing I didn't pick you to win, where's the 2B love KH?

I don't want to see you guys win anything. you have a bunch of mouthy little kids on your team with no respect for anyone and your coach is a dickhead. I hope Peace arch smash the fcuk out of you guys. Stal you seem alright but the shite you post on here......I hope your old team mates put you in your place.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to see you guys win anything. you have a bunch of mouthy little kids on your team with no respect for anyone and your coach is a dickhead. I hope Peace arch smash the fcuk out of you guys. Stal you seem alright but the shite you post on here......I hope your old team mates put you in your place.

Mouthy little kids? Did I miss something? Did someone say something to you that I missed? Or did someone steal your cheeseburgers? ;)

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha no we are really bad for it.. if you ask any team we played minus the sundowners i think we took 2 shots but..
we shoot every glimpse at net we get we would have way more goals if we actually made one more pass or took another touch but w/e we got on average close to 3 goals a game
so its not a big deal really..

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch isn't going to beat Whalley....is everyone in a dream land! Whalley is levels above this team, that being said they need to bury there chances!

BTW Bullets will beat Titans as well

Whalley beat the div.3 Sundowners 2 - 1. That's not exactly impressive. They've also lost twice to the Wolves who were beaten by Westcoast, who we are ahead of in the standings. So if you can get your little brain around that, I think it means that they aren't that much better, if at all. We can shutout anyone in div. 2 on any given day, so it's going to be a battle.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley beat the div.3 Sundowners 2 - 1. That's not exactly impressive. They've also lost twice to the Wolves who were beaten by Westcoast, who we are ahead of in the standings. So if you can get your little brain around that, I think it means that they aren't that much better, if at all. We can shutout anyone in div. 2 on any given day, so it's going to be a battle.

It will be a battle for sure, if you guys have the same D as I remember it will be hard for us to score regardless. Luckily, it seems you have trouble scoring and our D is usually very strong so it should be a low-scoring game.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brain? I will bet you a case of beer you don't win....I have seen you play and your talent comes no were close to Whalley, Wolves or Rams prove me wrong and take the bet....this bet isn't even in my control and I'll take Whalley to win! (don't let me down stal)

Westcoast haven't proved anything but that they are good in shoot-outs. as said many times anyone can win in shoot-outs1

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brain? I will bet you a case of beer you don't win....I have seen you play and your talent comes no were close to Whalley, Wolves or Rams prove me wrong and take the bet....this bet isn't even in my control and I'll take Whalley to win! (don't let me down stal)

Westcoast haven't proved anything but that they are good in shoot-outs. as said many times anyone can win in shoot-outs1

We didn't prove anything???? We were up 2-1 with 5 mins left when the Wolves got a fluke goal off a sky kick. You didn't even watch the game so shut it. We controlled the whole game and were up 1-0 and 2-1 never trailed. We deserved to win and we won. Sure in PK's, something we never even practise. We proved alot that the Wolves are too small, too young and not good enough.

WestCoast....What????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0