Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Final

Who will win the Knights Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel bad for you Ghouse, we had an Illegal player once, his name was Claudio Pedro Gomez. Lying Mexican bastard. anyway keep up the good work, we know how much you love the game. But this proves my point never trust a guy in mittens.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So its' official, before this final can take place the following games must happen.

PM Magpies vs Poco City Utd - Friday Gates TURF 7.15pm

Winner vs Coquitlam City Arsenal - TBA Revised Semi-Final

Arsenal has a busy week ahead of them.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a F*&%ing joke.

I know Rich from meeting him a few times, and I have a good mate that plays on the team and he is Heartbroken.

The League and that lying little Bassa are to blame for all of this.

Rich, keep your chin up- Some of the worst lessons are taught at the worst time.

Arsenal- Poor Form... Karma is a bee-yatch and I hope you get a nice big helping of it.

DFC- Too bad for you guys, now cheated out of a proper final.

FVSL- For Shame.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't blame Coq. Arsenal you cheat you cheat. They may not have intended too but if a player on the other team new about it, it wasn't that big of a secret. I'm not saying ACBC intended to cheat but what if they had? The league did the right thing but it sucks for all the guys on ACBC. Back in U21 the kangaroo court gave our player a one game suspension which he had already served for his automatic red. He played the next game and we won 4-0. The league Exec watched our game and saw our player play. WE were later told the league executives changed there mind and decided to give him a 2 game suspension after he left his hearing. It was apparently our job to check the website which they had updated the morning of our 12:00am game. Nobody obviously had gone on that morning because why would we. We got the points taken away and lost the league title by a couple points. Moral of the story is fukc I forget..give me strength

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgive me for not going back and reading it all but who let the Cat out of the bag? Arsenal? League?
Someone had to check the team lists.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats the romour and it comes from a guy on Arsenal who is friends with one of our guys,,hes not happy about what has happened but wont speek up as he doesnt want any problems with his team,,He also said hes embarrased for what has happened because the player in question was no threat and not a ringer and they all know it,,His words "we lost and that guy never made a differance". He said sorry for this and hung up.
I am choked because I had no idea and I wish someone would have told me. If this guy was a super star or something ,I can understand ,but 30 min a game and 1 goal since joining,come on. Hey ,even so, rules are rules.
I just wish BC Soccer had a data bace where we(coaches) could go and research info on new players..Thats the real issue here. How is one to know if you are lied to and also if you dont know the guy. Our whole team is being punished for one,div 2 players lie. Makes no sence to me. NOT A RINGER but a bench warmer too. Makes it hard for me to swallow. Harder for me to accept is another clearly beatin team has the balls to protest over such a NON impact player. Hey ,again rules are rules.
I am obviously upset at this whole thing.
And there is nothing I can do.
Time to kick the dog and wake Grama oh and Im takein my mittens off.
Mabee Arsenal will enter my tournament,LOL ,naw ,they dont have the balls,,just like the game against us.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Don't blame Coq. Arsenal you cheat you cheat. They may not have intended too but if a player on the other team new about it, it wasn't that big of a secret. I'm not saying ACBC intended to cheat but what if they had? The league did the right thing but it sucks for all the guys on ACBC. Back in U21 the kangaroo court gave our player a one game suspension which he had already served for his automatic red. He played the next game and we won 4-0. The league Exec watched our game and saw our player play. WE were later told the league executives changed there mind and decided to give him a 2 game suspension after he left his hearing. It was apparently our job to check the website which they had updated the morning of our 12:00am game. Nobody obviously had gone on that morning because why would we. We got the points taken away and lost the league title by a couple points. Moral of the story is fukc I forget..give me strength

If I was going to cheat I would have given him someone elses name and used his picture.. Not hard to cheat with this system,, I am a proud man and I do things by the book as anyone who knows me will tell you,,Infact I had 3 players transfer over to me and I filed just like I am supposed to. Its 10 bucks and 2 faxes,,easy to do. I am pissed cause why punish a team for one guys lie when the league has no system set up for coaches to check.
We are all on the honour system and that sucks in this day of technoligy..A shared data bace would be so simple to set up,,mabee that will be my next endever to help soccer here in Vancouver. hhmmm now you got me going.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking forward to watching the team I love to Hate ACBC and the Coachmen it would ahve been a really good Final. IJust JTL and his crew stomp who ever gets to the finals. Arsneal are shite and won't last in Div1. Rich keep your chin up and get those mittens back on.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
We are all on the honour system and that sucks in this day of technoligy..A shared data bace would be so simple to set up,,mabee that will be my next endever.....

With today's technology, you sould really use the spell check option prior to you entering into new endevours.....

On a serious note, sounds like you guys were screwed. I agree that there needs to be a better way to communicate. Obviously when you sign a form and the League submits the registration and puts a player on a team's roster, why does the data base not do a search on that player's name looking for unpaid fines and/or suspensions and until paid, the player cannot be registered?

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I obviously play for the Magpies, although I am l playing for the Fury next week. I am not terribly happy about what has occurred with the whole ineligible player stuff. I mean, if someone or some team got screwed over by a selfish player, that is so awful. I really feel bad for ACBC because they deserved to be in the final against Dewdney. Although, this now gives us a chance again to beat Poco and take on Arsenal for that covenant spot against Dewdney, but in a way it will feel tarnished.

Does anyone feel that? I mean sure, if that's the rules fine, but still I feel as a general question.... He who makes it to the finals, will that be the true finalists?

But, wait and see, as the Magpies will be brilliant.

I'm gonna play like it's the last 3 games of my excellent career, hopefully my knees hold up, lol.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like things are not going to go over well if Arsenal gets into the final after this. Might be a good idea they go to Div1 next year because nobody's going to like them in Div2 next year.

Would be nice to hear from an Arsenal player/coach in here.
Anyone willing to speak up on their behalf?

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Sounds like things are not going to go over well if Arsenal gets into the final after this. Might be a good idea they go to Div1 next year because nobody's going to like them in Div2 next year.

i wont speak for arsenal but who really liked them in the first place? :rolleyes:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let this be a lesson...

Any team taking on players late in the season should be extra cautious. ACBC broke the rules and got a just punishment. Does it tarnish the knights cup? absolutely. But only if the Coachmen lose. If the Coachmen win then set up an exibition match with ACBC and play for bragging rights. I know I would rather watch that game than the Knights final anyway.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now we are talking,,So how bout it Coachmen,,
I will pay any and all costs,(field rental,Ref and Linsemen,beers) and hey Ill make it good ,you play us win or lose and Ill pay for your entree fee into our tournament this summer. You guys did very well last year in the tournament.
Did I mention beers,,and lots of em.
What you say.
Lets get it on.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is everyone hating on Coquitlam. If they knew there was an illegal player on ACBC, would it have been that hard for ACBC to find out. Pretty sure they didn't have to send a private eye out for this one. It does suck for all the teams affected by this, but for people trying to pass the buck on Coquitlam, it's just shocking. Maybe this is karma for ACBC's coach swearing at our fans for standing on the wrong side of the field. Classy move.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
House,

We would love to play you guys. Obviously we won't be playing until after the cup final but why don't we set something up for afterwards. Since you have volunteered to pay for everything, we'll take a large cooler full of ice cold beer, a bbq lunch, oh and lets add some topless cheerleaders - for our team not yours. We would like 4 limosuines to the game and return of course. And lets not forget the masseurs, 5 shall do. Oh and we want to pick the park. Don't worry about the entry fee to your tournament as we don't have the legs for so many games in so few days played on concrete.

JTL

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOUSE. Go see a facking therapist. You facked up
and your cup dreams are done. Move on.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey JTL.. too bad this cup is tainted and now means basically nothing. Maybe next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0