Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Final

Who will win the Knights Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
You guys who have run to defend Odog are just making it worse...

Everyone knows that if you work in radio you are far too ugly for television...

Odog scores on channel 4... are you fcuking kidding. Did he do an interview with Ron Tickner post game. Was he Ron Tickners man of the match. Gimme a break.

Just a word of advice Odog, not a good idea to call out guy's who have won at every level they have ever played at. It makes you look the fool.

I scored a goal on channel 4 too. But I was twelve and playing Lacrosse. Word Odog...word

Backline this has to be your best post ever, fcuking brilliant!!!!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, big game tonight.

Hopefully we make it to play Arsenal.

A few of you are right, and being classy I will even apologize for the remarks that two of you posted, I didn't even look at the teams. As I said before, I only believe that the league should review better scheduling to get people time to book days off etc. However soccer in my opinion is more important than work or vacation. I can't wait to win tonight, and if we do, hopefully I can show you our team against Arsenal, although being my friends I also hope that whichever team makes it to the final less Poco, I will be happy.

BTW, how the hell does someone remember my imfamous shot the the side of the net goal, lol. Is that even on youtube or anything so I can see the goal go in, lol.

As for looks, radio I do, but I'm pretty good looking maybe a 7 out 10. I'll make sure that when "the Hour" comes to Vancouver in the spring, I'll post the time for you guys to watch it on tv.

So, again my apologies for being pissed off at a few, I'm better than that, so I apologize and I'll show you on the field what I can do.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
However soccer in my opinion is more important than work or vacation.

Much better sonno.

Two quotes:

"What's your religion?"
"Football."

"Winning is not about life or death. It's much more important than that."

~Bill Shankley

;)

Fitbaforever

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oldtimer said:
...I only watch I Dream Of Jeannie reruns

Jeannie was the first woman I ever loved strictly for her breasts. I recall the day well...I was 5, and she came on right after Tom & Jerry.

Fcuking hot.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Jeannie was the first woman I ever loved strictly for her breasts. I recall the day well...I was 5, and she came on right after Tom & Jerry.

Fcuking hot.
She was replaced in 1992 by Dude's new animated love...

Attachments

• JASMINE.jpg
    JASMINE.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 72

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cannot tell a lie. I still wonder what it would be like to have her and the Little Mermaid in a threesome.

Now, before you all start thinking I'm some sick and twisted bastard, I'm not...I would wait till she turns 18. :rolleyes:

Back on topic...fat bastards from Dewdney to take the Cup.

Attachments

• Tlmposter.jpg
    Tlmposter.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 90

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it was a great night for soccer.Great refereeing, great weather.

2-1 Arsenal for the win.

Great game from both teams. I think it was a great game to watch for sure.

Personally, I think based on this game, anybody could have won, in any other day, but the second goal that Arsenal scored was an ,unfortunate, own goal.

Good luck Arsenal in the final, no offense Dewdney, etc. Definitely will be a great game to watch.

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Wow six "greats" in the same post...this truly is a Great moment.

looks like someone has too much time on his hands.... maybe you should use some of it to practice :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mag_17 said:
looks like someone has too much time on his hands.... maybe you should use some of it to practice :D

Hey Mag17 I was wondering if there was a brother hug at the end of the game or did you just hack the bone when bro went by you?

Unforanate on the lose I was truly pulling for you guys, but you guys got nothing to complain about...your a u21 team that made final four in the Knights Cup and finished very respectful in Div 2b. Just think if your team play sober most weekends;)

Cheers

Franchise

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just as predicted... DFC Vs CCA..... albeit in contraversy.

Still going with the tie, and decide it in spot shots though. DFC to win

DFC is now the underdog though, losing the last 2 season games, and having a depleated line up. Lot's of injuries and tired old bodies vs. young kids who can run all day. Skill/experience vs youth/tough backline.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It keeps getting worse. Another starting midfielder just broke his arm in a car accident. He is lucky to be alive. As of today we don't have 11 players to field a team. It might be a forfeit if we suffer any more injuries.

JTL

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
As of today we don't have 11 players to field a team. It might be a forfeit if we suffer any more injuries.

JTL

Wow... Knights cup ends a total dud. Maybe it's time to retire the knights cup, and fold all the valley teams into the Pak cup.

I realize that would mean no Div two teams would win the hardwear, but at this point, does it really matter. Does the Knights Cup mean anything? Seems like most guys are done as far as soccer is concerned anyway.

For example, Div 2c had 18 regular season games on the sched. Some teams stopped showing up after February. Maybe shortening the season would help.

I don't know... What do the rest of you think?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree Backline. This year some unfortunate events occurred which seems to have tainted the cup slightly. But the championship is only tainted if the wrong team wins. This is likely the last year we will ever compete for the cup as we are going to Div. 1 for a year or two and then to over 35's. But I think Div. 2 and 3 teams deserve to compete for a cup as they would not be able to compete for the Pak. cup. So let the Knights Cup stand and let the best team win on Sat.

JTL

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Hey Mag17 I was wondering if there was a brother hug at the end of the game or did you just hack the bone when bro went by you?

Unforanate on the lose I was truly pulling for you guys, but you guys got nothing to complain about...your a u21 team that made final four in the Knights Cup and finished very respectful in Div 2b. Just think if your team play sober most weekends;)

Cheers

Franchise

Ah franchise what to say....of course there was some brotherly love at the end of the game but as for "hackin on bone" ill leave that to you and yours :rolleyes:

overall it was a tough game, arsenal is a good team and the game went back and forth, got to give it to arsenal for the knights cup tho, with coachmens "injuries"< like we all dont have injuries...it should still be a good game to watch

and as for the magpies, well we'll be back next year for a run at the cup and who knows whats gonna happen next season ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0