Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And of course my very clear table got reconfigured. Oh well, you get the jist of it.

we beat wru in pks
beat the titans
beat the caps
beat the strikers, sorry it was a 4 game winning streak, we had a bye in there somewhere. we should be 2nd maybe even first now?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the skinny curly haired capri wearing( pu__y ) cheerleader... cleats up for you the next time we meet
Its always real manly to make fun of people from the sideline, and call people pussies when your in your capries standing on the sideline.... Bahahha

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya and we also explained he was wearing womens pants. The commen denomenator being the idiot uddering threats and still being suspended. Is he still allowed on the field to shake hands and to udder threats after the game? Who is there manager and where was he?

The guy is a fn douchebag. mouthy and really skinny...like disease skinny.

For the record Johnny, I didn't receive a card all year but managed to drop more than 1 person to the ground and they have two players suspended for the year. hmm

I play clean bud and I don't wear spikes.:cool:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we beat wru in pks
beat the titans
beat the caps
beat the strikers, sorry it was a 4 game winning streak, we had a bye in there somewhere. we should be 2nd maybe even first now?

Well if you won on the 6th then, you guys are sitting third with 17 points. A win by you and us on Tuesday and you could finish first. If we both lost, you'd finish #3 and we'd be #4.

The whole 2 points for an SO win and 1 for an SO loss keeps the standings closer than they maybe should be. Then again, giving a team a 5-0 win for a FFT totally messes with GD.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I wasn't there, which is a huge advantage for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well i was there and i scored :knvb: plus there was that big guy up front andrew i think, he was playing hurt from the starting kick off i think hamstring? and in the middle to end of second half one of your guys just got mad and walked off the field...you only had 1-2 subs i think.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Gunners over PCOV.. half their team (well what was left) tried to walk off the feild after their 3rd red card, I think they finished with 4 reds, not sure if we even took a yellow. Couldn't believe the implosion on this team, felt pretty bad for the few young embarassed kids out to play having to put up with the older guys that couldn't keep their heads cool.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
dutch13 said:
1-0 Gunners over PCOV.. half their team (well what was left) tried to walk off the feild after their 3rd red card, I think they finished with 4 reds, not sure if we even took a yellow. Couldn't believe the implosion on this team, felt pretty bad for the few young embarassed kids out to play having to put up with the older guys that couldn't keep their heads cool.

They had two reds against us last week too. Rasicm towards us, throwing the ball at our guys when they were on the floor after fouling us. Glad to see you guys are in the final, now hopefully we can beat the spurs and set up a nice inter vs Pomo match up ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0