Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bunderberg is on here, why even bother joining the league ffs?
Wow thats just terrible!!! Sorry to hear man, I think though they have just been falling apart from day 1. Every time we played them they had less and less players. Anyways,
Vault 2- BC United 7.... Just a fun scrimmage for both sides. We came out with 1st goals, then from then on out it was BC UNited goals. Infact 7 in a row hahaha... They didnt control the game, just capitalized on their chances. I played striker and we tried a whole bunch of new lineup positions. As per usual Elbowroom was dirty goin cleats up as usual, what a mean guy hahahaha..... But both sides kept it clean and had fun. Off to Sunday Playoffs....

Oh. And as for Tuesday league, Kinda Bullshit we got eliminated from playoffs as now we dont get our points for Westcoast games???? Punjab lost to them and we beat them 3 times... So now we lose our contention for Tuesday, after we busted our asses to beat guiflord?? Kinda shitty deal!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L your a great player untill someone touch's you then you drop like a rotten apple. Your right though we didn't control the game just the ball:wa:

The slide your talking about was for the ball and I didn't touch you:rolleyes: I think you went down though.
What about in the corner when I gave you the ball, tackled you , got up and knocked you off the ball :D

I think I smelled alcohol on you breath too.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I smelled alcohol on you breath too
Hahah, ur just a bunch of dirty goons! I have never played while drinking and never will, but that alchohol smell was probably from the 24 pack I pollished off the night before, that was a rough game mentally for the whole team hahah

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jorge played the entire game without a sip of water. He thought is was rather mild out.:confused:

Oh and thanks for letting me mark you.:)

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix wins the div 4 north final 3 to 2 on pk s , we went up in the 30th ish with a rare header from yours truly , they scored a freak goal just before half , then there ringers arived but we contained them only just . we went 2 1 up and a few mins later it was 2 2 . i thinks it was 5 4 on pks in sudden death .. on to the big final next week .

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple United 3 - 2 Independiente. We half assed it most of the game and they clearly wanted it more than us but couldn't beat the mighty Temple. On to the Div. 4 championship. See you next week Phoenix.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans5 SFC Strikers4 they owned the first half2-1 ,we killed them in the second putting 3 in to tie4-4, then won in pks so long to the strikers as it was there last game together we finally beat you guys good thing it counted.we will play the Winner between Surrey Coyotes and White Rock

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans beat Strikers 5-4 in PKs in 2B South playoffs. Sloppy game but pretty exciting. Back and forth action. We went down 3-1 and had to start pushing. Got it to 3-2 then they scored. Then we got two in a row to tie it up. Before winning it in 6 or 7 rounds of PK's.

Now on to either the Coyotes or White Rock. Not sure who won as they played after us. Hope to find out where and when we'll play ASAP so guys can take the night off work, otherwise #s could be an issue for us.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Last night was ugly. Couldn't keep a lead to save our lives, and gifted the game to ND. Was a fun game to play in though, back and forth, tons of chances for both sides. I guess its winter league training time now.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little surprised Coyotes lost to White Rock....That being said, I'd rather play WR. Lost all 3 to Coyotes but won 2 of 3 vs. WR. Should be an good game on Thursday. Can't wait!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should have won couldn't score a goal in the most important game of spring league. They got one lucky goal ( actually own goal by our defender). We missed a few breakways in the second and some chances from in close as well. On to training for the winter....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 6-1 gunners
2-1 at half, there pushing and we capitalize make it 3-1 then it was downhill for them from there on out. In all honesty I thought the gunners were gonna come back for a while there.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its been a while since I could give a game report...

Guildford United 3 - Punjab Hurricanes 1

First game back after knee reconstruction surgery in Dec, so I was pumped to play last night. Anyways the game itself was pretty decent. Guildford went up 1-nil on some nice attacking pressure and finding a wide open man on the far stick for an easy tap in. We added 2 more with a pretty goal as our striker went in alone and chipped the keeper who came out to challenge, and then we put one in off a free kick just outside the 18. After going up 3-nil the game started to get a bit chippy with both teams yapping at each other which at times escalated into some pushing matches. Some reckless tackles, but nothing too serious. I think the ref just wanted to get out of the game without pulling a red. They got one back with 10 mins left to put some pressure on but we managed to get the ball and hold on to it for most of the time. Good match and it was nice to get some touches in the game.

On to tuesday, and the ND Titans?

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to tuesday, and the ND Titans?

Yes the ND Titans are still playing...

Don't think many people thought we'd be in the Semi's at the start of summer, or even start of playoffs for that matter...

Another huge second half comeback on Thursday against White Rock. Showed great heart and determination. Not pretty, but we made it happen. Some timely scoring and big saves by our keeper. Probably a fair scoreline. Could have been 3-2. Either way, I think we were deserving.

Now on to Guildford on Tuesday. Hope we can avenge our poor efforts against them in winter with a stronger performance in summer. Anything can happen in summer league with teams usually being quite different than winter. Anywho...time will tell.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford4 ND Titans2 There keeper made some brilliant saves won them the game.Now on to winter league Div 2 watch out were a new team.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0