Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition game last night at westview. Inter vs* pumas / spurs i think. Good clean game. Our new guys are starting to gel quite nicely. final was 6 or 7 - 0 for Inter. Even tho it was exhibition, JB wants us to change leagues now based on that one game. So that we have to wait that much longer to get a schedule. We didnt ask for a specific league, we just told him that we could do sundays and thursdays. Now we wants us to move to a different league on a different day less than a week before it starts? The spurs / pumas are much better than the scoreline shows and they were obviously missing guys.

Is that confirmed that you guys are not playing this Sunday? Maybe try Div.1 South instead.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Strikers VS ND Titans @Wade RD park Saturday 1:00 Last time i played them i broke my shoulder was out for 10 weeks thanks joey

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so the schedule is all up now, thursday like somebody predicted....

of course, he now has 3 teams playing in two divisions, check div 3 and 4 north. awesome.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC 4 ND titans 3 we owned the first they owned the second we were short 2 men in the second half it was a good game for us but finished shitty they got a couple of good players there 6ft7 bohemath was a monster in the box they use the whole pitch very well it should have been more for them but i had some help from the post and a couple of stellar saves it was fun and there classy but number 10 on the wing would not stop bitching at his own guys kind of broke there chemistry anyway good game here we come white rock united

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4 - 1 BC United.
It was a good clean game by both teams for the most part. Started off a bit slow by both teams. Lots of room for improvment for Inter over the summer

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, Inter 4 - BC Utd 1 - But overall it was a pretty good game. Aside from us, only having only 1 sub, 1 injured player playing, more than half the squad missing and a starting lineup that had a couple first timers playing. I thought we did really well against Inter.

We missed a couple clear sitters, hit a couple posts, and most if not all their goals came from fundamental mistakes from us, a goalie fumble, defense holding it too long, D injury, and so on. But whatever nothing like a couple Summer games to sort things out and iron out the wrinkles. Overall, not that bad against a Div.1 bound team, though Inter looked like they were short a couple guys too.

On a sidenote, Didn't realize how far SRT Turf really is. It really is a long drive, guys coming out out from Burnaby or New West, it's easily a 45 minute drive. Maple Ridge needs to get a Skytrain Station soon, same with Cloverdale by CAP field for that matter. :D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
like the way I sneaked that one by you in the 93rd
bLOODY hell I was ready to shoot my defenceman! But nice goal none the less!
VFC 3- Exisles 2 (pk's)
Both teams really didnt perform to their standards needless to say!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
bLOODY hell I was ready to shoot my defenceman! But nice goal none the less!
VFC 3- Exisles 2 (pk's)
Both teams really didnt perform to their standards needless to say!
funny you should say that , for that set peace i was standing in the 18 yd D and started walking backwards and the guy marking me stayed where he was , all on my own , nat whipped it in and i was all alone :eek:, id shoot my D men also , then again thats how i get most of my goals by being sneaky . our goaly saved 2 in the shoot out and you saved none and we still lost , go figure .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, Inter 4 - BC Utd 1 - But overall it was a pretty good game. Aside from us, only having only 1 sub, 1 injured player playing, more than half the squad missing and a starting lineup that had a couple first timers playing. I thought we did really well against Inter.

We missed a couple clear sitters, hit a couple posts, and most if not all their goals came from fundamental mistakes from us, a goalie fumble, defense holding it too long, D injury, and so on. But whatever nothing like a couple Summer games to sort things out and iron out the wrinkles. Overall, not that bad against a Div.1 bound team, though Inter looked like they were short a couple guys too.

On a sidenote, Didn't realize how far SRT Turf really is. It really is a long drive, guys coming out out from Burnaby or New West, it's easily a 45 minute drive. Maple Ridge needs to get a Skytrain Station soon, same with Cloverdale by CAP field for that matter. :D
wait till i play , im good for 2 or 3 , right supermid:D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
our goaly saved 2 in the shoot out and you saved none and we still lost , go figure .
Its all mind games my friend! And holly wow, even i scored a PK (first time ever). Ya I saw you just kinda gingerly stroll into the box with no one marking you, i guess thats the key in soccer, you just gota tip toe quietly!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-3 Punjab Hurricanes.

We showed up and I had no key so I had to have my g/f race and get it from my house to only have the ref show up 20 mins late for the game.( thanks to onlygoals for offering to ref.) Game started slow they got an offside goal to make it 1-0 and got another off a miscue for our defense, to go up 2-0 at half. We got into the game a bit more, but they got a third when we were making a push. We got one at the end of the game but the ref somehow called it offside, then blew the final whistle just to be a dick. So according to the ref it was 3-0 but we score and it was definately not offside.

Some really good players on their team(premier players from VMSL) and they could have played better and so could we, but with 19 players showing up it made it difficult to get every player on the field and had to play some I shouldn't have.

WestCOast...What???

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So u lost 3-0 westcoast.

Gunners D2 lost 3-2 to the Black Knights in Pks tonight. It was a good game. Besides us blowing a 2 goal lead in the second half!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So u lost 3-0 westcoast.

Gunners D2 lost 3-2 to the Black Knights in Pks tonight. It was a good game. Besides us blowing a 2 goal lead in the second half!

This is KSL so no we lost 3-1. Just because some dumbass ref said it was offside when it clearly wasn't doesn't mean a thing.It probably won't even go up on the site and if it does it will probably go up wrong anyways

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 - 0 Surrey Storm

Good battle throughout the game, control went back and forth but we couldn't put any solid shots on net. 0-0 at the half. Second half they scored on a good run down the side with a cross on the ground through the middle that i could only get a foot on. Should have stopped it. 2nd goal came from a corner and my defender left his position on the post. Goal trickled in where he WAS standing and just inches out of my diving reach. Dynamo then took advantage of our push to score and had a couple crossbars and misses wide. Not bad for my first outing as a keeper. Should improve over the summer.

Solid game by both teams, new additions to the Storm are pretty good. Can't wait to see the chemistry grow.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is KSL so no we lost 3-1. Just because some dumbass ref said it was offside when it clearly wasn't doesn't mean a thing.It probably won't even go up on the site and if it does it will probably go up wrong anyways

At least the ref blew his whistle so when you pouted :( "I'm taking my net and going home" it didn't stop the game.

3-0. Whether the ref makes a bad call or doesn't make a call in the 93rd you still lost.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0