Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights 3-2 Port Moody Lions (pk's) Moody went up 1 nil on a great finish off a nice through ball, and then went up 2-0 after the most phantom pk ive ever seen, even moody wasn't sure what was happening, referee was absolutley shocking on both ends, just horriffic. Knights got one back off a corner, headed back into the box and a nice finish, and tied it up off a great cross and a beauty header. Moody is a good team, very fast and move the ball well, looking forward to the next time we play. Onto Poco FC

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge Spurs 4 GEU Inter 3
Let one of the inter guys tell the story how the Spure came back from Inter having a 3 goal lead in the first half to lose the game 4-3!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 8 - Pylons 0 (div 2)

We played most of our Div 1 team, and it was a gong show

Like I said to onlygoals there would be no difference between your "A" and "B" team. Just one team playing twice a week. But he said no way ,guess I was right.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix 2 port moody magpies 3 - they owned us in the 1st half up 3 0 then we changed a few things around for the 2nd , we hammerd them but could only manage to pull back 2 , we missed a good few sitters but not to be .

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said to onlygoals there would be no difference between your "A" and "B" team. Just one team playing twice a week. But he said no way ,guess I was right.

It is that way, div 1 playing twice a week, some div 2 players playing only div 2 games...most players will play twice a week.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 4 Polska FC 3

Polska has some huge guys up front that liked to play rough and they pushed 2 quik goals in. Our ringer (C4L ) couldn't get a call from the ref until getting hacked down inside the 18 with 10 min left. PK to tie it up and Richard walking the winning goal in with 3 min. left.:wa:

Great come from behind boyz and good game Polska. Bullets next week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 4 Polska FC 3

Polska has some huge guys up front that liked to play rough and they pushed 2 quik goals in. Our ringer (C4L ) couldn't get a call from the ref until getting hacked down inside the 18 with 10 min left. PK to tie it up and Richard walking the winning goal in with 3 min. left.:wa:

Great come from behind boyz and good game Polska. Bullets next week.

C4L played in two games in one night? Pretty funny.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elbowroom that was one of the best come from behind games ever!! I have found my new favourite position. But to all teams who face Polska, watch out those guys know how to bang heads, they have some huge strikers!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elbowroom that was one of the best come from behind games ever!! I have found my new favourite position. But to all teams who face Polska, watch out those guys know how to bang heads, they have some huge strikers!

Richard asked for you to play up front again and my CB just got back from Mexico.

You know looking back at the game today, given the circumstances it was one of the best comebacks. I honestly thought they had it at 3-1 with 15 or 20 to go. I think thought they had it in the bag or something. Anyways.

One physical team that's for sure. Teams facing them beware. They come in studs up, stomping, elbows, bowl in with at least 200lbs-plus flying in. I was actually surprised when their wasn't a foul called on every 50/50 ball.

Any team with Defensive players with some Pro/Semi-Pro Wrestling experience or Football Linebacker experience, will fair well against these guys. Hopefully our CB from Mexico who once was a prominant Luchadore (Mexican Pro Wrestler) there will be able to help out next time we play them. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0