Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Jordans Return

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Antoine is a TTPer at heart

Second post, this thread:
The game has changed in my opinion since he last retired so the interesting thing will be how he adjusts (and how the league adjusts in return). With new defense rules this year (zones), I could see his jumper, if he still has it, killing teams.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

~TBwhodoesn'tknowifit'sagoodideatopointoutsimilaritiesbetweenhisandTheApprentice'sthinking.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Fcukfast

30.1 you are so fcuken halarious. I am still laughing about that one. What don't you understand about the 30.1 ppg average. is it impossible to get.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uhhhh that sounds good

I couldn't have said it better myself.

~TBwhodoesn'tknowifit'sagoodideatopointoutsimilaritiesbetwee
nhisandTheApprentice'sthinking.

Sounds like one of those ahh... yeah that's it! That's what I ment to say posts.

Robertshouldnevershowedknvbhowtodoquotes!Ijustcan'tstop:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

He Is still calling you Robert . Why do you let him call you Robert? Don't you hate it when people call you Robert? I think you should really do something about him calling you Robert. If you don't like being called Robert I think people should respect that and not call you Robert. He is going to keep calling you Robert unless you don't do anything.

KNVBshouldstopcallingregsRobert:D :D :D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Did not even see your post. Me and Antoine are going to work a grow op. sorry for the inconvenience.

KNVBwillnevergetanauthenticwifebeater.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert

I don't now who Robert is but all I do know is regs dosn't like being called Robert.:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIRST GAME

Jordan was average and the Wizards were the Wizards. Jordan had a buzzer beater to tie the game but he rimmed it. The wizards looked shite and Jordan will have to be averaging 40 a night to keep them close.

JORDANS#'S
19PTS 6REBS 5 AST 2 STL

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jordan

I think that Jordan played well, but had no supporting cast. He was getting double and triple teamed, but still hitting the open men. This gave his team open looks at the basket, but they were not converting on the shots. MJ will only improve it is early in the season, and MJ will get his kinks out in about a month and return to his 30 points per game.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Micheal Jordan hit for 31 last night.Yes 31 not 30.1 . It looked like a little better basketball from the Wizards. Look for MJ to pursuade Management to swing a trade and get another player worth marking.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marketing right?

Does anyone have the feelig Jordan is just going to float about till X-mass. Im sure he will put it in here and there but I don't think he going to "push" it till after x-mass. Thats when I believe he will reach coppetones mark of 30.1ppg:rolleyes:

knvbhastoadmitMJlookedgoodlastnight.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MJ

He has not yet played a really bad game. He has put up close to or more than 20 points per game, and has been nothing but a help to the wizards. I think he will get my prediction of 30.1 ppg, and if they make a trade for a forward I think they have a chance at making the playoffs. He looked excellent not just good. He is only gonna get better.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MJ

Mj put up another 19 last night and is still looking good. He is plating really well, but I can't say that about the rest of the team. They need another player and they will need him soon. Look for a trade involving the wizards real soon.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MJ

MJ still putting up the numbers. He got 32 pts and 8 rebounds last night in a losing cause. The prblem was that there were only two other guys in double digits and the rest of the team had 15 points. That is not going to win you games.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MJ

Another game, another loss. He shot below 50% again and lost at home to the lowly Golden State Warriors. This was the worst move ever coming back. I haven't even seen a highlight where Jordan dunks the ball. Obviously there is more to the game than that, but a lot of fans used to come watch him do something spectacular, not watch him take 15 foot jumpers off triple screens. Thumbs down to MJ and thumbs up to my prediction about how crappy Washington are doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0