Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW: Nov 25-27 Div 2 FVSL

What is the MOTW?

• Coyotes vs Gunners

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • FCFC vs Poco City

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hades vs Dynamo

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
....but seriously.....franchise pinned the tail on the donkey w/ his last post!!

Doesn't it hurt to have a tail pinned to your ass walls??? :eek: I'd get that looked at, might get infected...

;)
~Shaven

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
definately the WORST COMEBACK EVER mayven!!!! :p
but seriousely, when and how did this injury happen and how many minutes did you log this season prior to it :rolleyes: .
ooops sorry....i'm getting off topic.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls,

Do us all a favor and take your immature, sorry, bitter approach to TTP and fcuk off. As bad a TTPer that Shaven is- kind of like the office guy who always thinks he's in on the joke, when the joke is on him- you have a habit of "taking it to the streets" on just about every post you come up with. You're embarrassing; from the time you came on here after that photo of balls on your forehead was placed, and you proceeded to tell the world how cool you were by nailing your buddies bird in his own bed, to today by calling out Shaven's lack of PT for the 89th time in the past two months. You're a twat, and as much as an office guy as Shaven is, at least he doesn't conjure up an image of an overgrown little boy living in his parents basement.

Really, fcuk off, you're getting lame now.

~The silent and unsilent majority.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering if any of the Alder boys, or anyone who's played there recently, could give a field update as to the condition of Parkside West. Traditionally, I've not known it to be a great pitch, and am wondering what shape it's in at the moment.

~Shaven

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
I'm wondering if any of the Alder boys, or anyone who's played there recently, could give a field update as to the condition of Parkside West. Traditionally, I've not known it to be a great pitch, and am wondering what shape it's in at the moment.

Played there a few weeks ago and its in great shape. Havent had to much rain since so Im betting it will be decent. Parkside can take some rain.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Walls,

Do us all a favor and take your immature, sorry, bitter approach to TTP and fcuk off. As bad a TTPer that Shaven is- kind of like the office guy who always thinks he's in on the joke, when the joke is on him- you have a habit of "taking it to the streets" on just about every post you come up with. You're embarrassing; from the time you came on here after that photo of balls on your forehead was placed, and you proceeded to tell the world how cool you were by nailing your buddies bird in his own bed, to today by calling out Shaven's lack of PT for the 89th time in the past two months. You're a twat, and as much as an office guy as Shaven is, at least he doesn't conjure up an image of an overgrown little boy living in his parents basement.

Nicely done Dude. I think this is pretty much the thoughts of everyone on here. Looks like Walls has done more reading than posting on here lately. Got to say it was quite nice without him around. To bad he stuck his 2 cents back in with a bunch of crap no one wants to read.

Oh ya Walls I almost forgot.......Cant remember what "the soles of your boots look like." To hard to tell up here in the standings. See ya in a few weeks. Hope your crippled ass is able to play. Im gettin the boys to wear football gear so you cant beat us up.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Walls,

~The silent and unsilent majority.
taking it to the streets?? bitter???
look back to how it all started pal. shaven took shots at not only myself, but my team as well that were totally unprovoked. all i have done is responded to his takes on me and my club. if you don't like me putting down your buttercup then keep it to YOURSELF. maybe if you stopped cranking him doggy for a week or two his knee could rehabilitate.
i am simply stating facts that i know, if thats a sinny-sin-sin on this site then i'm going to hell.
ps- i live in their attic bill lumberg

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really Walls, you just do it to yourself. You come off as dumber and dumber with every post. Like your buddy there, who "started it" with what was a pretty funny, but harmless photo. You then get into the personal stuff. Well played, you're obviously all class.

Keep them coming sweetness; I like balls hanging over the plate.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think it was possible but I have even less respect for walls and no it is not because of the teabag that shite happens but everything you said in your response....well speaks for itself about you character....to think I just thought he was an idiot, I guess I gave him too much credit.

On topic MOTW Hades and Langley to beat the hell out of each other and end in an abandoned game.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Do us all a favor and take your immature, sorry, bitter approach to TTP and fcuk off...

Good advice that. Don't think Walls is the only offender though...who else fits this description... :rolleyes:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
Played there a few weeks ago and its in great shape. Havent had to much rain since so Im betting it will be decent. Parkside can take some rain.

Thanks bro, good info. Good luck this weekend.

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0