Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL-Div. 1-09/10 Predictions, Banter, etc.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks, Striker. Have to give them the benefit of the doubt, though (or at least would like to think we could); it might well be that, given the time of year and two weeks to Christmas, many of their players might well be otherwise engaged, away, etc. You never know, might be a team that only has a roster of 13 or so, and could be missing half of them for this match.

I feel your skepticism, I do...however, I'd like to think its on the up-and-up...

~Shaven

i can see what you are saying, but, we were ALL given the same notice and time, right? we, as well as them, have injuries, parties, etc...i know it's cup, but, who is to say it's not gonna snow like a bitch in january like last season and we not get any games in? with the olympics, etc...

oh well...ho ho ho

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: January 31st Cup - PoCo Gunners 2 v. Bombastic FC A 0
Overall a pretty decent game. PoCo dominated 3/4 of the game duration. Reffing was strange but fair.
But...
China Creek is NOT a soccer pitch. Nobody should be subjected to playing on that piece of *bleep*, let alone have to try to battle it out in Cup play on it. Get a decent pitch for women to play a Cup game on. I know we are the weaker sex and deserve second rate everything but let me rant on this one.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0