Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nations Cup 2007?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. We'll be there on Friday Sir M. Nice bumping into your Scottish clan on the weekend. We know you'll have a great lineup. As for us, we'll have a sprinkling of Columbus, Inter, and Cliff Ave. boys. Mario is up for it too! M.M. from Surrey says it is very competitive in the O-30's. Maybe we should have gone to the O-38's eh TV. See you then if not at the big game on Wednesday nite.
SCK

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With under 10 days until the tournament here are some details for the weekend;)

The BEER GARDEN will be at Hugh Boyd and will be bigger and better than before. Friday night the outdoor Garden will be open until around 8:00pm;) and then move into the Scout Hall until 11:00ish. Saturday and Sunday will be open the usual hours ending shortly after the final on Sunday. There will be some additional help in the Beer Garden this year so try to keep your eyes wide open:D

The concession will have some changes this year but one thing that will be the same as last year is The Caribbean guy. There will also be Churches Chicken and the Currie Express there to satisfy your hunger. Nothing like a little bit of Currie after a couple of Pints!!

Looks like the warm weather is here and the fields are in magical shape for the tournament.

Just remember this - the parking lot is for parking and the BEER GARDEN is for Drinking. There will be lots of room inside the Garden and you can watch the games from the grassy nole.

Lean

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweeeeeeeet.

Looking forward to my inaugural Nation's cup! Anyone else coming from Ladner so we can share cab rides? :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nations Cup 2007

Nicely done Lean. :)

Kudos to you and Willy and the rest of the Tournament organizers for doing a bang up job as usual making this THE fitba event of every summer here in the lower mainland.
Top class.

And here's to a Scotland sweep and England shitting the bed!

RF

:D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's probably "coaching". A Scotland sweep MAY happen. The Italians will hopefully have something to say about that.

SCK

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nations Cup 2007

Stevie Oneder:

There are no jokes, pisstaking, or any other shananigans whatsoever to be posted on this website.

Please refer to the above noted post for proper guidance of play.

Cheers,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I know of the Scotland over 38 side, it is quite strong: It has a strong SU over 35s flavour, including both of their frontrunners, some pretty solid and hard to push over MF types, and of course at least two stalward Masters Provincial Champs. Including the big man of the people.

Who is in goal for you RF?

The over 38s side would give the over 30s Scotland side a run for their money, I am serious.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I know of the Scotland over 38 side, it is quite strong: It has a strong SU over 35s flavour, including both of their frontrunners, some pretty solid and hard to push over MF types, and of course at least two stalward Masters Provincial Champs. Including the big man of the people.

The over 38s side would give the over 30s Scotland side a run for their money, I am serious.

Sorry, Did it look like I posted a question? Do you call a Scotsman with a sir in front of his name a sasanach?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry that your misunderstood...that post had nothing to do with you.

But if you want to pretend, feel free.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Make that three Provincial champs in the line up. ;)
Tony Haig and his new improved ticker is manning the pipes again for us.
He's been the 0-38s keeper for some time now.
At least 4 or 5 years since I've been involved.
BTW, I just get the water bottles ready so I guess we're back down to two...

Instead of calling you Sir M anymore, I shall refer to you as 'M'BE.
It's the more Scottish thing to do upon receiving knighthood. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure MBE.

But I'd like to know because in his absence I had to deal with Stevie Oneder, Willy, Lean, Walks and the rest of their Albion Teammates while they ripped fcuking 5 past me last night.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats going on with HOS?

As of right now he is on holidays in Harrison for that weekend, but that could change and he may be available for the O-30's.
What is going on with Jonesy, is he OK this year again or is he still hurting from the Canada beating last year.

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No he's around.

And he has bounced back by getting a dozen or so put past him this last season in 3 games against some team from Ambleside...:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know the Mighty Rangers were playing out of Ambleside, perhaps Newton was booked up.

I havn't seen a good team at Ambleside since Lake was playing years ago.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0