Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA 2003 Playoffs

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 6...

Mavs to win....Nowitski will come back and get 25.Nash will get 10 assists.Mavs will win because they broke san antonio's will last night on their home court and they are coming home and they have more heart!!! Nash does have a bad lid though.....man cut that mop!!!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky

Thank you Spurs!! Great stuff. Wish I could have watched it but nevertheless it is always good when the Mavs lose.:D

Spurs vs Nets. This all depends what style they play. Up down the court favors the Nets. Half court game favors Spurs. Who will play their game? Remember the Nets do have Mutombo to defend against the Spurs big men. Regardless if he has played or not he still can defend.

I will go with an upset ans take the Nets in Six.

Parkhead

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game 6...

Originally posted by gong show
Mavs to win....Nowitski will come back and get 25.Nash will get 10 assists.Mavs will win because they broke san antonio's will last night on their home court and they are coming home and they have more heart!!! Nash does have a bad lid though.....man cut that mop!!!

What the hell do you know about basketball Gongshow?:confused: Foggy Dew Sat

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn it!

Too bad for Nash and the Mavs.

Damn white boy puts down his cane to light it up.

I thought i was watching the Bulls again seeing Kerr nail everything in sight.

Nice to see he hasn't lost it.

He'll retire after this season for sure. Last moment of glory last night.

Spurs to win the championship. Whose gonna stop the twin towers?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Damn it!

Originally posted by Yoda
Whose gonna stop the twin towers?

Twin tower you mean. Robinson can't evan run. New Jersey will bring Mutombo out of the doghouse to provide a defensive presence that was supposed to be Shaq but will be Duncan. I think it will be a great series but Kidd will school frenchy at the point and NJ has more athleticism with their swingman combo of MArtin and Jefferson. San Antonio has better size and veterans. Should be a great series. Looking forward to it for once since MJ vs Magic, Larry vs Magic.

bertrumtheczarthattoldyodathemavswouldnotgetoutofthewest:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power,

Parkhead and KNVD agree on something.

I don't know who KNVD is but he is a smart man.:) Anytime you bet with the Captain you are asking for trouble.

ParkheadwholikestheNetstoupset

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 5

How about Kenyon Martin stand up and give your big head a shake. This guy was absolutely dreadful tonight. Finished with a whopping 4points. Exactly what you need from your starting power forward. Fourth quarter after taking a stupid technical after what should have been a noncall. Except he was guarding Tim Duncan(star treatment). He sits on the bench for 5 mins and then when getting back into the game proceeds to turn the ball over 4 straight times. I am not sure if the Nets could have come back anyways but that put the nail in the coffin.
BTW how nice is it to see Steve Kerr come in the 4th quarter and make 2 big shots and a steal. Experience.. Experience.

Nets got there work cut out for them now.

Parkhead

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Kenyon Martin stand up and give your big head a shake. This guy was absolutely dreadful tonight. Finished with a whopping 4points. Exactly what you need from your starting power forward.
He’s been home for the past two days fighting the flu. Although Jordan scored 60 something when he was almost hospitalized with it.

I hate to say but I think San-an-tone all but has this one. Shitty.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to talk about, really.

The finals were a diplay of bootchoball. Low-scoring, error-prone, lacked any sort of flow. The Nets didn't get any chance to run the fastbreak through six games, and San Antonio won simply because they had the best player on either roster. Even I, a basketball diehard, had a hard time watching some of the finals.

It was good to see The Admiral end his career with a second ring, but the Nets' inability to push the series to a seventh game may be the biggest story come this off-season. Jason Kidd is really going to have to wonder whether he can win a title playing in the East.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0