Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A long drought should end tomorrow night in terms of Leafs winning in Vancouver. Was in Calgary watching us hump the Flames on Wednesday. This is a good Leafs team folks!!!

GO LEAFS GO

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franny was already outside Rogers Arena today, showing his Leaf nation Pride. Good on ya for standing up for your beliefs.

Attachments

• leafblower.jpg
    leafblower.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 34

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good they got wrapped up. I'm not going to complain too loudly except for that the 4 x $7M per (allegedly) is more than I'd want to pay, but it's the twins with the leverage and Gillis with his pants down due to his ineptitude in drafting and roster management. There's no imminent replacement for first liners in the next few years - CoHo being the only real imminent guy was traded for a meathead. Thus the twins had better stay playing like 1st liners or we'll be making Buffalo look great. Also, again the twins have dodgy playoff production vs their contemporaries.

The facts are that any realistic shot at the Cup (unless some "Bold" moves are made) is a few years (minimum) away.

Through effective roster management and drafting the SJ Sharks have gone from where we are/were (Perrenial division winner and pres cup winner with no Stanley Cups) to reload, vs other teams getting there (Oilers and Flames) having to re-build. While they have Marleau and Jumbo (two other fantastic players with dodgy playoff track records) as expiring UFA's this year- the leverage is with the GM as he has Pavelski and Couture etc there behind them and largely already replaced Jumbo and Marleau as 1st liners.

Let's see how long Torts can play the twins and Kesler 28+ Minutes a game and get results. I was at the Wings game the other night and outside the first 7 minutes of the game and the last 2 minutes of the game, the Twins and Kesler skated like they all had Volkswagens strapped to their backs.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My opinion: 7 million each for the Sedins is an absolute steal. Two of the best players in the league!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I'm confused, have the Canucks won against a playoff team yet? Great night tonihht brought out memories of watching Bure play and Fall has officially kicked off with leaves falling all over the place. Side note Clarkson is a joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0