Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next two games will tell it all

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never used it never will. I new just the way he posts. He tryed to get on to the Nacional side for so long. John Catliff and Dale were the guys at that time. Dale was a finisher just like Tony Tanti in Hockey. John was a go get it satle it down and set up a shooter. Any man that hates the program as much as he does head to be the guy that always mones against anything that belongs to Canada and does not belong to Italy.
I came from Europe but to me Canada is it. Over there is over there. Any guy that does not like his own country should not post. Three dead horses from Canada are better then twenty guys from his area. Stop moning put down something posative help the program by coaching few kids. Stop wasting your time on negative thoughts. I dam well know you are a good guy. What is up. I just spent twenty grand to fix my mouth all you have to do is stay posative and thing will get better for you. Go and visit kids hospital and then your thoughts might change.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny Boy is always negative. I do know how hard Mitchell works at it is not nice to hear that type of reponse. All of you guys know youg comming up guys that can play the game. Bring the names forward. One of them might get a chance.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears Dwayne Derosario has also expressed his dislike for the way things are being run. I read in the paper today and he stated something along the lines of "How does a coach that leads his U20 team to 0 goals in the world cup get picked to coach the national team." He also spoke about how the national team should be taking a step up from club soccer but in Canada, the way it is run, is taking a step down. It comes at a shitty time but lets be honest here, it starts at the top and Mitchell and our CSA isn't qualified to run a national program. It doesn't matter what players we get, until things are run properly Canada will be in shambles as a soccer nation.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny blues you sound like an Argentinian that head the skill but speed was the factor in achiving the main goal. Thats ok . Brennan can say what he wants Canada will be fine with out him. Just look at it that maple leaf looks dam fine. All we need is a A League club soley for the National program. Mitchell and Dasovic running it and in thee years we will beat any country in the World. And a U23 league as a feeder system across this Nation.

:D :D :D

World Cup Final 2014

Canada 4 Brazil 0

:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter bitter bitter non stop. Was the reason. And calling some one a quick or dirty fingers head to be guy that makes living from that.
Mind always works in reverse from realaty. Nothing worse than somone who thinks that only he or she is god. God is in all of us. But the devel rules the word.
Only through peace and harmony one can achive a chie. Canada will win. And maple leaf rules.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter bitter bitter non stop. Was the reason. And calling some one a quick or dirty fingers head to be guy that makes living from that.
Mind always works in reverse from realaty. Nothing worse than somone who thinks that only he or she is god. God is in all of us. But the devel rules the word.
Only through peace and harmony one can achive a chie. Canada will win. And maple leaf rules.

Can I have some of that, Mr. Base?

Mr. Miyagi

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Migi you are OK.It is easy to blame Mitchell but that's not it. We must have a league to develop talant for that level.Derozario has a chance to prove it to all. Only by scoring a goal. Shooting off his mouth proves only one thing. And that is that he is not good enough. He gets set up many time but he still thinks that he can drible the ball to six to score the goal. Twenty yard shots are just as good as in close shots. The way I see it they do not have a Catliff on the field to dictate. Rob Friend can do it he just needs two guys to help him out. The scale is tipped to one side it has to be balanced out in two spots and things will get better. Blaming Dale and CSA is not it. What is wrong you get the hotel, you get the meals paid for, and you have a place to practice. You are playing for your country what the hell do you need moe. It is Canada it is not Ingland Europ or south America.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny do't be funny. No drags here lad. I am a gran dad. What's with you.
You do have better things to think of. You must be thinking of the brothers in North Burnaby. Or Mr Shirts and shorts and stubs the ponny Man. Not I. You got the wrong guy.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's got the drags....

...and apparently he's been using them.

Mr Base: remove the tin foil from your hockey helmet. The mother ship has been trying to reach you; it's time to go home.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base...you must be related to Mitchell ( father )...that explains everything....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny Johnny you just watch your self when you shower. Them bad boys will slip it to you. Now days that's the best thing is to be retarded you get everything for free.
Be more posative in a New Year. Soap is cheap.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0