Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie NHL 2009/10 - Canucks @ Phoenix 20100310

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I realize we are good Franchise but I don't just go tooting the horn about how good we are like a fan that doesn't really know anything. I leave that for Leaf fans, look where it got you, in shambles for a long long time. I am a Vancouver fan, i'm knowledgeable and I like to analyze the team and be hard on the team. I'm the same way with myself, even when I have my best games I am upset about the ones I should have put away. I leave all the positivity for the playoffs because at that point the boys just need die hard support.

TOOT TOOT!!! :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I realize we are good Franchise but I don't just go tooting the horn about how good we are like a fan that doesn't really know anything. I leave that for Leaf fans, look where it got you, in shambles for a long long time. I am a Vancouver fan, i'm knowledgeable and I like to analyze the team and be hard on the team. I'm the same way with myself, even when I have my best games I am upset about the ones I should have put away. I leave all the positivity for the playoffs because at that point the boys just need die hard support.

Which brings me back to the point that you will never be satisfied;)

Leafs will be just fine...they got a great GM. Remember when everyone said the USA was going to be the shits because they were way to young...well Burke and team USA proved everyone wrong. Leafs have the youngest team in the league now and with the boat load of cash and draft picks next year we will be just fine!

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to beat up on Franchise since he is a Leafs fan but thought it was important to mention the USA Olympic team played us twice lost one as we all know, were outshot and outplayed in the first, they also had to deal with the likes of Finland with Kipper shitting the bed, Norway, and the Suisse twice. I don't know that those foes make Burke Nostradamus. I'll say this they had a great goalie and skate fast but I'd be happier judging them if they played Sweden, Russia, Finland (again), the Czechs, the Slovaks you get it...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be satisfied when we win the cup. How can you be satisfied with anything less. I love the way we are playing this season, but it doesn't mean much if we got knocked out in the second round. Thats what my concern is, are we ready to knock out Chicago, Capitals etc.? How can any Canuck fan throw around a word like satisfied. We have never won the prize. I don't get the point you are making.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0