Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 08-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day", but in the NSCL, ROMA was built in a season! As a first year team Roma exceeded most peoples predictions of them. Lot's of naysayers about Roma in the beginning of the year, but in the end they had to beat all the top teams to win it. Coveside are a very good team who were probably missing players on the day, but IMO Roma deserved all 3 points. On to league cup and then BC's, still lot's of soccer left!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor and Fannytabulous are twats. Of course that is just my opinion. Much like thinking Eagles is a #1 goalie and Sir M's goal in Squamish was onside.

JAGS

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day", but in the NSCL, ROMA was built in a season! As a first year team Roma exceeded most peoples predictions of them. Lot's of naysayers about Roma in the beginning of the year, but in the end they had to beat all the top teams to win it. Coveside are a very good team who were probably missing players on the day, but IMO Roma deserved all 3 points. On to league cup and then BC's, still lot's of soccer left!

Congrats Conductor! Too bad the offensive production will go down in the provincials as those youngsters are no longer eligible! :p

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumor has it Eagles was on fire at the creek on Sat. and is returning to the NSCL nest season as a striker

stunatman

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wel done roma boyz.yo ppl mvr we may loose a bit of our offensive production in da bc's but we stil have experience quality players 2 play wit any team.

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is your signing bonus,free liner,six pack,roll of tape,free gloves that are two years old.Rumour has lots of nscl needed A KEEPER :wa:,hold out for best offer EAGLES your a good keeper.Just my advice if it means anythink.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just like to point out that Eagles' last game he won defeating 29 (WVFC A Imperial Cup Champions #1 goaltender) in the NSCL Summer League final in 08. So, let the bidding begin, because WVFC will not be giving this guy up easily.

Sir M.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting day at Kinsman yesterday watching Norvan beat up on "Meat-Grinder" The most interesting thing was cside17 and sir m talking most of the game. some guys that were associated with cside17 kept bringing me beers. should be an interesting couple of months with negotiations. push hard sir m !!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I for one hope they spent the entire time talking about you.

interesting day at Kinsman yesterday watching Norvan beat up on "Meat-Grinder" The most interesting thing was cside17 and sir m talking most of the game. some guys that were associated with cside17 kept bringing me beers. should be an interesting couple of months with negotiations. push hard sir m !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0