Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 09-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Conductor,

I just saw the score on NSCL site that Roma did indeed win 5-1 very impressive. I hope Sir M re-evaluates his Power Rankings this week with the top 2 teams in the NSCL KNOCKED OUT of League Cup play this weekend

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vikings over Nordic 2-1. This game was pretty much controlled by the Vikings as they were hungrier on the day. If not for Nordic's keeper this game could have been out of hand early. Like Nordic's keeper has done all year, he gave his team a chance to tie it late in the game, but Nordic got one back they just couldn't find the equalizer If you ask me after seeing all 4 division one teams play yesterday, Vikings were the best of the bunch. They created quite a few chances offensivley and were sound in the midfield and back line. To bad this team won't be in the BC's cause they are looking good right now!! Also the confidence they must have after taking down Nordic who were undefeated all season. SA you are correct as Coveside although favoured to win this one lost to Roma who were underdogs in this!! So 2 upsets in the first division cup just goes to show how competitive this leage is on any given day!!!;) Good luck to Nordic and Coveside in the BC's!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard that Teddy wasn't too happy with Cside after game yesterday!

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/logo-uk-1960353c406a6e74c3b5b27f34dd4a9c.html]Someone who cares!! / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like Roma is the talk of the town in the Northshore. I was up in that area yesterday and people were raising canadian flags as well as Roma flags. Any chance this power house team will makes it way to the VMSL? Just a thought...

Whats your take on that Mr. Azzurri?:D

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like Roma is the talk of the town in the Northshore. I was up in that area yesterday and people were raising canadian flags as well as Roma flags. Any chance this power house team will makes it way to the VMSL? Just a thought...

Whats your take on that Mr. Azzurri?:D

Mr.Fantab,

Right now we are concentrating on the League Cup Final this weekend coming up and the provincials. You never know their maybe a merger (RCOV) we all know Aqualini has deep pockets:D .

P.S.

About the Roma flags waving, I hope you have one on your car if not we can have one delivered to your church where you are praying to get in the BC's :D:wa::wa::wa::knvb::bronco:

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,Azzuri, and Fantabulous,

If you 3 want to get a room? I am sure the 2 losers from the weekend, Coveside and Nordic, will chip in and buy enough lube for you to stroke each other untill the BC's:eek:

Congrats on your win, you are the best on the North Shore this season!

Good luck to all teams in the Provincials!

Azzuri, I can't remember the score in last years Kilby Cup final. I hope you fair better this year!

:wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa:(7) = :( (1)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cside, about time you are finally honest for once!!!!

Congrats on your win, you are the best on the North Shore this season!

As for the Kilby Cup final last year, I swear you must love to exagerrate or keep from telling the truth!!

Roma 3-7 Coveside

But hey if you want to rub yourself up about beating us 7-1 in your fantasy world go ahead!! BTW That was last year, life goes on, and as I can recall from this past weekend, Roma did a pretty decent job of extracting revenge!! You know what the final score was in that one, and if not for your keeper who was man of the match, it quite possibly could have been double digits!!!

Finally I will take a tube of KY, if the offer still stands!!

Coveside and Nordic, will chip in and buy enough lube for you to stroke each other untill the BC's

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Azzuri, I can't remember the score in last years Kilby Cup final. I hope you fair better this year!"

I can't remember the score of last year's Kilby Cup Final cause I wasn't there :eek: , But I can guarantee you Roma will be playing in the FINAL and it will not be against Coveside :eek: .

About the KY, I will only take a Tube if it's sealed , cause we all know what your official sport is, it's called "Stroke and Choke", and I know for a fact that on Sunday U were definetly "CHOKING" :eek::wa::bronco:
A few Facts Below:

First Half of games this year against Coveside 2:1 for Coveside

Second Half of games this year against Coveside 8:0 for ROMA

Cside17 the last time I checked games were 90 minutes :D

CSIDE17 HAVE A GREAT DAY and we will see you SUNDAY @ the FINAL being a spectator like usual.:eek:

Good Luck in the Provincials!!!!!!!!!!

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Azzuri, I can't remember the score in last years Kilby Cup final. I hope you fair better this year! "

Congratulations ROMANS, below Cside17 has dedicated a song for a job well done

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUdZrG1Fpo"]YouTube- Queen: We Are The Champions (Lyrics)[/ame]

just click and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

ROMA 4- VIKINGS 0

Good Luck in the BC's

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Azzurri,

I talked to a few board members today from the portuguese club. And we are challenging ROMA in a 1 game take it all CUP GAME. You guys put the kilby cup on the line and we will put our prized possession PORtuguese Cup on the line. We know u guys are a force in the Northshore. We would love nothing more than to see how good we are against a top Northshore club.

TAlk to your people and hopefully we can make this happen. I heard Mr. Aquilini came in last nite so hopefully we can get a date and confirmation of a game in the next few days....

Looking forward to hearing back from the CHAMPIONS

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Azzurri,

I talked to a few board members today from the portuguese club. And we are challenging ROMA in a 1 game take it all CUP GAME. You guys put the kilby cup on the line and we will put our prized possession PORtuguese Cup on the line. We know u guys are a force in the Northshore. We would love nothing more than to see how good we are against a top Northshore club.

TAlk to your people and hopefully we can make this happen. I heard Mr. Aquilini came in last nite so hopefully we can get a date and confirmation of a game in the next few days....

Looking forward to hearing back from the CHAMPIONS

Mr. Fanta,

Just to clarify about your prized possession "THE PORTUGESE CUP" that your gonna put on the line, Is that an automatic trophy your team received by the VMSL for being the only Portugese affiliate of the the VMSL Premier division???? :D:eek::wa:

Looking forward to hearing back from you!!!!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Fanta,

Just to clarify about your prized possession "THE PORTUGESE CUP" that your gonna put on the line, Is that an automatic trophy your team received by the VMSL for being the only Portugese affiliate of the the VMSL Premier division???? :D:eek::wa:

Looking forward to hearing back from you!!!!!

Its a cup that is displayed down on commercial drive at portuguese club. Doesn t matter how we got it but its up for grabs.. Lets make this happen Champs.. :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is PCOV joining the NSCL next year?

We are thinking about it. We would love nothing more than to see how we would fair before we make a big decision. Only 1 way and thats to grab the bull by its horns and play the champions of the NORTHSHORE.

PS: I would love nothing more than to invite c-side17 to the game if he can take some time off his big mac diet. Not to sure if 17 is his soccer number or the number of big macs he eats every week:D

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:
Its a cup that is displayed down on commercial drive at portuguese club. Doesn t matter how we got it but its up for grabs.. Lets make this happen Champs.. :)

Fanta,

Talks are underway with PCOV Management to make this game happen. We are just trying to figure out what days will work in between our training sessions for the upcoming Provincials :D .

The 3 things we do have confirmed are that Cside17 will be the Ref and he will not be getting paid in dollar amounts but with McDonald's coupons , So please advise your team to bring their coupons in at the beginning of the game so Cside 17 can check each player off at the begining of the game so he can collect his earnings. Last but not least we will play at a field where we can have a few bevi's on the sidelines and no one can call the Authorities on us :eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like our game will be on Mr. Azzurri. See ya next thursday! :wa:

May the best team win. All we want is to see how we fair against a provincial cup qualifing team from the Northshore :)

Make sure your italian/greek combo in the middle are well prepared... :D

PS: Looking forward to seeing Conductor on the field with his troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0