Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 09-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like our game will be on Mr. Azzurri. See ya next thursday! :wa:

May the best team win. All we want is to see how we fair against a provincial cup qualifing team from the Northshore :)

Make sure your italian/greek combo in the middle are well prepared... :D

PS: Looking forward to seeing Conductor on the field with his troops

Fanta,

Don't try to pull a fast one on Thursday we all know it's April Fools Day,so don't make us show up their without team PCOV and Csdie17 as the Ref :wa::D

Don't worry about our mediterranean combo in the middle their ready and well prepared.

As for Conductor he's got his tactics ready for Coach R.M and Coach J.R. so hopefully your coaching staff is prepared :D:wa::bronco:

Good Luck see you Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the best coached team win!!!!!!!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would never pull a fast one on you guys... I am looking forward to seeing you guys all there. I saw cside17 today at burger king having his regular tripple combo super sized meal. He mentioned that you guys signed 3 new players. I hope these guys dont cause as much turmoil as the last few players you guys have signed.

I hope these 3 old guys can last more than 20 minutes. I looked up there last few years of organized soccer and didn t find too much:p

I am sure Conductor will be busy organizing his bench and line up for Thursday.

If i was a betting man i think Coach Roger will out coach the conductor:wa:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Practice beats talent when TALENT doesn't practice!!"

PCOV in my mind has on paper one of the most talented teams in VMSL Premier. Unfortunately when you don't get players to practice, it sooner or later will bite you in the ASS. Just look at Cliff Ave over the past few seasons.

If i was a betting man i think Coach Roger will out coach the conductor

You are probably right, the only reason we will even have a chance to keep the score close is cause the team practiced this year!!!:D:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta,

Don't worry about our mediterranean combo in the middle their ready and well prepared.

As for Conductor he's got his tactics ready for Coach R.M and Coach J.R. so hopefully your coaching staff is prepared :D

Good Luck see you Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the best coached team win!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm..... :wa:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I take it there was no game last night or...?

Sir M, unfortunately for us (Roma), it did take place last night! Not much to say other than the fact that PCOV layed a big smack down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0