Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League Summer 2007

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
now boys, am I going to have to send you both for a time out......no? Good. Then smarten up or you're both going to your rooms....no Guinness for you Cside, and no Xbox " Grand Theft Auto " for you Sir M. That'll learn ya! Buncha bratz.;)

lupoman

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize...I didn't look at the time of the post I replied to, and forgot it was a game night for them.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations Cup tonight, over 30s...Scotland vs Italy, 745 PM at Minoru. (OK now I'm going to have to figure our how to make this at all to do with the NSCL thread).

OK, I just did: The Scotland team will feature from WV... Paul Dailly, Mike Dodd, Trevor Short, Steve Mac, Dickens, Reedie, Ryan Deeth (although he is with Vikings in the summer), Besty, and Scottish James from Norvan (I dont believe he plays over 30s though in winter or summer).

The Italian side will have SCK, big Mario in the nets, maybe Dorazio and Sarge, maybe Sal?

I also am led to believe that in open Xausa is playing for Italy (my guess is Laurent is as well) and Lavi and Shokar for defending champs India.

I believe Ken Adloff is playing over 30s for Germany, and JAGS is playing over 38s for Scotland.

So there is the NSCL link to Nations Cup, as far as I know.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
More Entertaining for who? these idiots are over 30 and need a sub after carrying the ball for more than 20 feet, if they can do that without hurting them selves. I am not sure there are too many fans at these venues to really enjoy the entertainment to its fullest, well except me. gives me a little longer to drink and shout profanities. Was this a league meeting or just something you thought up in a drunken stooper sitting at your computer in your Green Lantern Underoos? :rolleyes:

Hi Mrs Lupo man :wa:

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I know that I like to see that swarthy #18 from the one team take a long run but if he does it slowly it is way better!!!!!

thats entertainmen!!!!!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well a teaser about that shoot out. A Hollywood script writer could not come up with something like this;

2-0 Coveside 25 mins
2-0 Coveside Half time
5-1 Coveside 70 mins:wa:
5-4 Coveside 90 mins
5-5 Miro 90+ mins:eek:

So on to the 5 Minute OT

Malones 6-5 -4:25 OT
Coveside 6-6 4:59.999999 OT:eek: :eek:

Shootout:
Coveside up 3-1:D
Malones won 4-3 Shoot out

So Malones claim the coveted NSCL Summer B Cup 6-5.:eek:

You had to be there to witness another Classic Coveside Collapse. Un****i*g beliveable!
Congrats to Malones as they wanted it

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the NSCL summer A final last night, it was West Van Peg 5, and Freybe Vikings 1. Pretty one-sided for a final.

Once again WV scored a cracker own goal: this time it was Shorty burying a volley past the at sixes and sevens big Peg goaltender.

Eagles, in celebration of the Championship, says he is cutting off his 6 inch long skin tag from under his armpit.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0