Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League Summer 2007

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see you guys once again, Sir M. Have to say you were absolutely loaded tonight. What a lineup!! We hung in there until the 70th minute though. Could have even been up one towards the middle of the second. Well done!

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Far be it from me to be involved in some mutual admiration society SCK, but more than one of the guys commented on your play, including one for example from someone who I believe may have the record for most games played professionally in this city, who said that "they had one guy up front who was a real sonuvabitch"...from him that is a real compliment.

Cheers.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty sorry, 7-3...Xausa and Danny had 2 each, and Mac, Lavi, Reedie with one apiece. We had 13 out last night :bronco: Eagles made one save.

And it was brilliant.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game this Wednesday evening at Ambleside, as this is the one year anniversary of the hi school gals streaking the field while Olly stares in amazement.

You going to be there Skanky CDMTC Blonde?

What does CDMTC stand for anyway?

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of your biz Phoney Boney M! Can't make Wedesdays game, going for martinis at George, and am going to see Yoshi at Bluewater, and then maybe Ginger! But its a schol night so we'll have to see.

But to all those skanks at their grad you go girls!! Kiss!1!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In our game this last week officiated by the wedding singer (who carded Spada for saying to the back line "are you going to fcuking mark up or what?"), Anti Fan was in fine form. Eagles was in so much trouble for a couple of 0530 entrances into the marriage bed on the weekend so he was unavailable, and with Andy at another in a series of VMSL meetings, Spada was forced to play in net. Anti Fan pulled out a couple 750 ml bottles of Olde English, parked himself right behind our net, and basically yapped in the little cute tobacco chewing ex-86ers ear for a good 70 minutes solid. And then,all of a sudden, Anti Fan disappeared. 5 minutes later he emerges bleeding from the head, and asks a horrified Jim Easton Sr. if his head wound looks serious. Rumour has it that someone (and I am serious about this) slammed a car door on Anti Fan's head during the game.

AF can you clarify?

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Slur m... that ref did look like Adam sandler but her had more of a temper like happy Gilmore the way he carded your little goalie haha!! I had a couple drinks while watching this game yes, I needed to.... Although looking at mrs Lupoman in those tight red daisy Duke shorts was much more appealing than the game itself :eek: Sir m... your goalie does not talk much, nor does he know much about US history, I could teach him a few things about both and the game of soccer as well. he made a couple Gilles Meloche like saves, does he know he can use his hands? yes late in the second half after a quick beer run, I went to the truck fro another beer sitting on the passenger side floor, and the idiot with me did not see me reaching for a beer and slammed the damn door on my head!!! Split me like a peach. Idiot! Lucky I had a few Lucky's in me and i didn't feel it. That sr. Jim Gleason or Easton whatever his name is said i might need stitches. That Brolly guy looked at it, but That other litle fire guy bandaged it up and i went and got it looked at. Couple stitches no big deal, I have had worse. I will be back in fine form for the coveside game, they should handle you guys pretty easy, after Lupo listened to me and pressured your back line a bit, and caughed the ball up. Lupo was a littel unlucky but coveside shold get to you guys.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, my. YOu should be way more careful and you shouldnt be drinking and having doors shut!!!

Please Cside17 dont yell at me and say I am wrecking this thread too, I was just askingy.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
SKcdmtc .. Hope to see you at the Coveside game. It is at my home park near the tree fort. don't worry about your threads they look just fine!

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very little happening in, or at, the few Sportsman League games I've dropped in on, sounds like all the action is now over at the NSCL. I'll have to come down and take a boo -- if these evenings ever warm up.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van Peg defeated Coveside 5-1 on Thursday eve, and the Coveside goaltender was absolutely outstanding.
We started with 9, and then 2 stragglers joined in, so we had to kind of improvise. Spada played goal:wa: and EAGLES was up front with Danny and Xausa...the latter two scored all of the goals. ;)

I believe Freybe won as well. Two more games (for WVFC anyway) and then playoffs.

SCK have you seen the cooking that Coveside does after the game? Outstanding...

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van Peg defeated Coveside 5-1 on Thursday eve, and the Coveside goaltender was absolutely outstanding.
We started with 9, and then 2 stragglers joined in, so we had to kind of improvise. Spada played goal:wa: and EAGLES was up front with Danny and Xausa...the latter two scored all of the goals. ;)

I believe Freybe won as well. Two more games (for WVFC anyway) and then playoffs.

SCK have you seen the cooking that Coveside does after the game? Outstanding...

Oustanding cooking yes, but now the back off my truck stinks like fish tacos!:eek:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well today, on our nation's birthday, I had the pleasure of meeting Anti-Fan face-to-face and shaking his hand for the first time. It was out at the Canada day parade, and this fine young man approached me, introduced himslelf, and asked how it was possible that his summer team lost by 4 or 5 goals this year to us when we only fielded 7 players the whole game. (I am serious, that was the topic of conversation). I advised that I did not know as I was in California at a horticultural convention at the time. I actually saw him out at Swangard later, but we, sadly, did not speak. But my point is, the Anti Fan seems to be a nice guy once you meet him, so no one should slag him. I know that some have already, and omelette those ones slide.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But my point is, the Anti Fan seems to be a nice guy once you meet him, so no one should slag him. I know that some have already, and omelette those ones slide.
:eek:

Seems Sir M got into the anti-fans MD20/20 plum before he posted this.:rolleyes:

lupoman

notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M.:
If it isn't Italian...not interested. However, I know there are a few guys with that background in the league...I'm wondering if any of them will suit up for Nations Cup over thirties?? Team Italia of course.

SCK

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that Gino and the Columbus boys have completed my Italian training, if it comes with a fiesta I'm willing to trade in my England shirt. They know how to live in Italia!

You don't have to be in your thirties do you?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0