Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nucks vs Hawks - 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1

Series winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear God,

For the sake of my ailing 94 year old grandmother please let the bounces go our way 2nite. She has been hanging on all year to see the canucks win the stanley cup. She does not have enough strength to wait any longer. Any thing short of victory will kill her.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What deflection eh Stal?:rolleyes: And remember the post was the reason we won the first not the goalie so that leaves him with only 1 good game.;)

Hey CS, Let's Go Buffalo!!:D

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks have better team this year but Blackhawks still have better coach. Canucks in seven.

I will just repeat what I said before the first game started - Canucks in 7 although it is hard to believe that after 3:0 Canucks have to play game 7 but they can blame only themselves for that. Simply, what were they doing in game 4 and 5?

JQ is better coach than AV and I dare to say that it is the main reason it is 3:3. They barely made play-offs but still they are playing game 7 against the best team in the league during the regular season. If Canucks had JQ they would have won Stanley Cup last year and repeat it again this year. Gillis made a big mistake keeping AV as the coach.

Luongo makes this year around 10 mil. so logically fans have to expect the most from him. He clearly has some issues and if he makes one mistake he is done for that game; the guy obviously has some confidence issues. Schneider should be Canucks' future, not Luongo. Another mistake by Gillis was that 12-year, 64 mil. contract to Luongo; too much, too long, he is a good goalie but he is not worth all that money.

Anyway, everything will be much brighter tomorrow. Again, Canucks in seven!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think one thing that is worth mentioning is Dave Bolland's impact, and how AV counters it. He did eff all in 4 and 5 and we saw what happened. Last game he decides he's going to put the Sedin's out every second shift, and the dominated almost every one of them. Bolland simply can't play the minutes he'll be asked to do if AV keeps that up. He looked dead tired and the Sedin's were generating chances (although not scoring). Sure Bolland got a goal, but that was more to do with Schneider than it was the Sedin's being shut down. And if JQ wants Bolland always matched up, it's going to be a great night for the Canucks having their top line play for 25 minutes, and the Hawk's 3rd line play 25 minutes. I like them odds.

Don Taylor

Mar 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think one thing that is worth mentioning is Dave Bolland's impact, and how AV counters it. He did eff all in 4 and 5 and we saw what happened. Last game he decides he's going to put the Sedin's out every second shift, and the dominated almost every one of them. Bolland simply can't play the minutes he'll be asked to do if AV keeps that up. He looked dead tired and the Sedin's were generating chances (although not scoring). Sure Bolland got a goal, but that was more to do with Schneider than it was the Sedin's being shut down. And if JQ wants Bolland always matched up, it's going to be a great night for the Canucks having their top line play for 25 minutes, and the Hawk's 3rd line play 25 minutes. I like them odds.

Echo .....

Echo..............

Echo........................

Thank you for Listening to the team 1040

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straw grasping....... :D But still pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that it?

:)

Seeing Coach on the CBC pre-game and then Duece afterwards made it all worthwhile. Otherwise, that game sucked and was boring.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a good time last night Regs!

Love this town when the Nucks are winning!

Attachments

• kenno.jpg
    kenno.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 119

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0