Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Olympic Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well for what it is worth here is what I have noticed.......

1. We are panicking.......both on and off the ice. Before the tourny started it was said that we would dress 18 skaters, but after struggling and seeing what other teams are doing, we have changed our mind!

2. We said we wouldn't bring the #3 goalie out, well here comes Eddie. My question is why? Is he going to play tonight or Wednesday? Doesn't make any sense to me.

3. Macinnis is the shits and should sit. He looks real old and tired out there, especially after watching Jovo.

4. Watch Ryan Smyth! Sorry watch the Americans and Leclair, Tckchuk and other similar players for the Americans and see how they are having success. The only guy to go to the net, park and make someone take a penelty to move him is Ryan. Guys like Eginla, Nolan, Shanahann need to do this to free up room for Kariya, Sakic to wheel around and get open.

We just need to play and get some good goaltending early. I think the doubts in net are having an effect.

John

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great start! Boy does that ice look a lot smaller w/ Canadians hitting and pursuing the puck everywhere!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
updates

Can someone please keep me updated on scores?? :D Send me a PM when a goal is scored. Much aprreciated

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The games on the team radio 1040 AM. You can even listen online at theteamradio.com

Fcuk 1-1

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
much better

Faster, more hitting and seemingly better chemistry in the lines. Kariya is flying as is Fleury but he is flying moreso in the way of getting hit off his feet :eek: :D

Prediction: Canucks come out flying in the second and pot 2 more.

~TB.

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cdn

well,

they are playing ok for the first 15 mintues but seem to have lost a bit in the last 5 :rolleyes:

Regs you got the canucks mixed with the Canadians hahahah:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least you're allowed to call Canadians canucks.

Did you hear Harry Neale?

"Look at this replay and you'll see that the Leaf player hits the net but it's Hasek who really knocks it off"

Petition time.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob Cole: "no question about that one!"

If there wasn't a question, they wouldn't have had to go upstairs.

Jeez, I hate that Hasek -- even when we score, he still makes the save. :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On fire!!!

Great result! Best game in the Olympics yet!

Canada’s player of the game: Mario. Honorable mention: Fleury.

Player of the game for the Commis: Havlat. Who’s your Daddy? Jiri Dopita.

This is the best result we could have asked for: we face Finland, while Russia and the Czech Republic eliminate one or the other. Finland will play Canada tough, but we’re charged now, and ready to go!!!

To all you turncoats…fcuk off!!! You’re not allowed back on my bandwagon!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who they gonna go with???

Great game, Fleury gave it all he got especially on that goal he set up.

Who will goaltend against the Fins??

I think Brodeur should. Cuz i just dont' like Cujo.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They look like fcuking huge and old elephants on the ice.

They'll be lucky to get the wooden medal:eek:

hedKandi

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i donno

I dont wanna bash them but i mean the canadians didnt play great they played ok i mean they were up and down most of the game with some sloppy play over the whole game and i just dont think that is enough to win a medal but hopefully they will pick it up

and i think they should play martin right now :) :)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
About time he ate his Chunky Soup

Mario Lemieux finally showed why he is a great player. Like Don Cherry said " not to many guys would be able to control a puck like that at Centre and go on to score". Theo Fleury also continued to shine and was a cheeky little bastard all game until he was viscioulsy cross checked:mad: Fcukin Roman Hamrlik.
Hopefully there play will continue to get better and well dispurse of the Finns on Wed.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Great One!

Well Gretzky just lit a fire under the arse of every fcuker.
Spoken as a true lover of the game.

You should readTHIS

Go Canada!

hedKandi

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO CANADA GO!!!

Fcuk, I've been busy at work, but not too busy to leave early and see the Canucks play much better against the Czech Republic!!! ;) All up front were fore checking and the D-men looked more organized... that said, MacInnis has to get his feet moving!!!:mad: He is getting on in age but surely he can be more moblie than that???:eek: Brodeur was solid making some big saves!!!:p I say we ride him all the way!!!
Nae sayers "SHUT IT"!!! we are the best Nation of Hockey and we're taking back our Gold!!!:cool:

GO CANADA GO!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Big day!!!

Here are my predictions:

Germany USA may be tight, like 4-2, with US scoring an empty netter. They'll just do the same thing to the Yanks as they tried on us.

Russian and Czech will be a cracker; lots of chances, great goaltending. Tied 2-2 after overtime, Russia to win in shootout.

Sweden will pay greater attention to defense, but still not close: 4-1.

Canada-4 / Fins-2. Canada scores empty netter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0