Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, Yes I play in the FVSL. lol Signed with Poco after taking a few years off. Great group of guys and we`ve worked hard to make it to the Pak final and the provinicals. PAU has played us well all year and beat us the last time we played so its gonna be a pretty even game. Were only favoured if TM switches the game to turf the night before and doesnt tell PAU;)

TA

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a sneeky bullshti move by one person.... this is about one person haveing control over way to much..While running a team too...

Reminds me of a tournament one year in Burnaby where the host gave his team an easy run to the finals after taking registration money from premier teams and lumping them together on one side. Ghouse was it the same guy?

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHouse,

If you say you didn't know the game was on grass until kickoff (which I find hard to believe, considering all three other teams knew, including Port Moody, knew), why then did you not let them know when you showed up to watch the Poco/Moody game at 12:30? Wouldn't that tell you something?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?
Maybe you carry 2 pairs of boots with you everywhere you go...but some dont..and being prepaired ..

ghouse it's premier dude ... your lads should have at least 2 and maybe 3 pairs of boots in their kits. If they don't have the equipment, come down and play Div. 1 with us Rangers.

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can somebody get Larry from Dallas a new thread entitled "Moot Points" ....fcuk bud.

As a member of the Gunners, I was interested on everyone's take on the actual Pomo/Poco game. With all the injuries, and therefore injury time, it was a 130 minute battle by two teams who really wanted it. Coupled with the fact of the cross-town rivalry which I believe to be quite strong from both sides, I thought it was a great game. Not many chances were given up, but the ones that were seemed to be high quality. I thought the refereeing was fair and consistent, but perhaps could have used more flashes of yellow to hinder the use of dirty tackles. Neither team would give up an inch even as severe fatigue set in and I would say that neither team deserved the win more than the other. Poco just scored first.

Thoughts??

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can somebody get Larry from Dallas a new thread entitled "Moot Points" ....fcuk bud.

As a member of the Gunners, I was interested on everyone's take on the actual Pomo/Poco game. With all the injuries, and therefore injury time, it was a 130 minute battle by two teams who really wanted it. Coupled with the fact of the cross-town rivalry which I believe to be quite strong from both sides, I thought it was a great game. Not many chances were given up, but the ones that were seemed to be high quality. I thought the refereeing was fair and consistent, but perhaps could have used more flashes of yellow to hinder the use of dirty tackles. Neither team would give up an inch even as severe fatigue set in and I would say that neither team deserved the win more than the other. Poco just scored first.

Thoughts??

More yellows were definitley needed, as it was an extremely rough game. Almost got out of hand a few times. As a casual observer I would have to say poco deserved the win. There were no gimmie chances missed, but poco had alot more in dangerous attacks, especially with wooldridge running amuck on the wings causing lots of problems for the moody defenders. With Jerry getting the red I thought moody did a great job and it didnt let them slow down a bit, you really couldn't tell they were down a man. Poco's center back #5 was a walking foul and gave up atleast 5 free kicks 25 yards and in, which gave moody good opportunities. IMO I believe Poco and PAU both deserved the wins they got on Saturday, and should make for a great PAK Final. And before Ghouse asks why they deserved it, it was because it was on grass!! and PAU missed two clear cut breakaways (great saves by Tyler) but ACBC scored on their two only great chances,(what good teams do) was Admir offside I dunno, I wasn't in a good spot to make the call, I thought he was onside and just unmarked. Admir also got unlucky on a bad offside call where it was just him and PAU sweeper, which could have resulted in somethign but never got there. Admir easily showed how he is the leading goal scorer, his pace and skill is second to none, no real defensive motivation in him but going forward he is absolutely fantastic. ACBC had more control in the second but nothing really super dangerous in the end. On another note I thought the young guy up front for PAU (#9 maybe? little guy) was very strong and had a great game. but I thought PAU had the better of them overall. All as a casual observer and no obligations to either teams. Poco and PAU deserved the wins.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Admir is a freak going forward... too bad about this allergic reaction to his own side of half.

As for the his "offside" goal... it was him that we thought (knew) was off side it was the geezer that got in behind us and gave it to him. He's fast but not that fast.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK OK> Farkin amazing this has been the most amazing banter I have read in sometime and still trying 2 figure it out. ACBC Premier Div. winners and beside the N. American statterrs means you are the best club \ team in the league. 2 win the Regular season title means more than any playoff breakdown formula or 1 off game ( where anything can happen) result. On this side of the puddle. We are 2 " cup " or " playoff" oriented. Ghouse 2 win the FVSL league title is much more impressive than a 1 off playoff game!!! Congrats 2 PAU who had a lackluster reg. season and need the Pak cup @ get into the provincials!! but Ghouse take all the praise for winning the league . Simply put week in and week out you are the class of the league until somebody Knocks you off your perch. good luck @ all in provincials and etc. 1 bone 2 pick Ghouse, i love singing songs about cacccck, and drinking beer in the parking lot til I puke, butttttttttttt I always have a set of multi's or 6 ers in the bag. Figure it out!!!! You have a sold group of guys but, Who doesn"t carry a set of multi's or 6 ers, Would you go to Vegas without "Domes?????????

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, wining the league has got to be more valuable than winning the cup. You've simply got to be better, for much much longer to win the league.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You couldn't be more spot on, but when you lose or tie, you have to except it and not make an excuse everytime and I mean EVERYTIME.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh god is that ever true. Its either becuase they didnt know it was on grass, they had a exhibition game midweek, they are missing key players, their coach wasn't around....

take it with a grain of salt...FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0