Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton May Long Weekend Tournament

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, most of the Beach front Motels are good with the teams. It never hurts to have some positive history though. The entire accomodation industry seems to be a little more strict, probabaly due to vandalism and damage from slowpitch teams. We, at our PSC clubhouse encourage antics but rarely share photos of any incriminating nature from our tourneys.

Just keep the noise at the beach and at the club...don't go back to your hotel rooms to rip it...that's when trouble comes a knockin'...

Lakeshore Drive...best place to get accomodation, but now...it's gonna be tough!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure some of the young bucks from Delta will make some room at Tiki Shores for some ladies needing a place to, erm... rest. :D :wa:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
s14... for the record... i called there earlier this week... and they just finished re-coating the pool area today. the hot tub will be filled and fired up. it ok to go into friday... but AVOID IT THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!!!!

i nearly had a heart attack when my brother told me this is his 16th straight year going...

romanroomsforever...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Delta Maradonas "Package" was in full force all weekend... 14 goals for... 0 goals against... all minutes played while sporting the one-piece keeper kit (5 keepers in total). Weather was outstanding... footballing was atrocious... hangovers are remarkable.

We will start posting some pictures soon.

Richmond sucks.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Delta Maradonas "Package" was in full force all weekend... 14 goals for... 0 goals against... all minutes played while sporting the one-piece keeper kit (5 keepers in total). Weather was outstanding... footballing was atrocious... hangovers are remarkable.

We will start posting some pictures soon.

Richmond sucks.

How many bones were broken this weekend?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ ....... just now finally able to post after another May Long Weekend debacle.

Good to meet you sixfyv ....... put me down for a case of Stella and a bottle of Vodka next year will you ??? :D

How'd the 7 Juggernauts go down on Sunday night ??

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to meet you as well, Walks.

Will also need from you your height, weight, desired number, shirt size, shorts size, and a cheque for $375 post-dated to April 1, 2008.

:D

The 7 juggernaughts disappeared quickly and we had to order 2 more. As soon as the first plate showed up, Mark Rogers dragged a chicken up to his room like a wolf to his lair... and the rest of the drunk bastards fought over the mountains of meat like hyenas on an antelope. The meal was absolutely OUTSTANDING.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0