Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Politically Incorrect

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your American fixation with being PC doesn't extend to homophobia or the freedom of speech to write fück or çûnt. That is well thought out. About as well thought out as sending money hand-over-fist to traditionally corrupt regimes like the ones in Sri Lanka and Indonesia. Your money will get through to the ones who need it the most, no doubt about it. It will be good to know you have helped pay for the rebuilding of a crooked officials' hioliday home. Inland.

This makes the most sense.

My government is kindly offering to match all donations made to the tsunami relief fund. Isn't the governments money actually my money to begin with?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the naughty words were barred as a pisstake. Have I been giving someone to much credit? Does taking the piss mean something different in Canadia?

Cheers for that link, a cracker of a pisstake that. I've already had full training at walking through doors with Health and Safety at my work. I'm getting the hang of it now and only got stuck once last week. I'll have to go and look up something to do with Due South to post for you. Sorry if that's the only thing I know about Canadia apart from a tradition of tragic music. Your far-flung Commonwealth outpost doesn't make the news often does it?

This political correctness thread is great. :bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Canadia is correct...hell, it must be. The English are working on a higher intelligence level. Just ask Fasty. Wait, we can't do that. Just ask Terry.

Pip pip, and cheerio.

~Reefer

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FUKK TERRY :eek:

dogs bollox to you ya stupid geeser,Isnt terry the welsh word for transvestite :eek:
go back to Engerlund ya kunt

sidthepaddyhatescromwel&hatesmaggiethatcherevenmore

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry said:
Your American fixation with being PC...

American fixation? Isn't that when you send your soldiers to a make believe war in Iraq on George Bush's request? Tax dollars well spent there, no doubt. ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah! Screw you Terry!
Don't try to corrupt us Canadians with your dirty English swearwords and your normal but much bigger hard to understand words.
In case you forgot, Canada, led by Dr Freddy Banting fought the Nazis in the 1950s in order to keep the internet Canadian and we aren't going to allow you to come on here and make fun of our homosexualists.
Our gays are butch manly types with names like Quentin and Jeremy who could kick your namby-pamby English gayboys asses, although they could probably do other things to your gayboys' asses but that's neither here nor there, my point is, don't you dare try to wind up the people on this site as only the very dumbest of us would actually respond which is no doubt evident to you as the thousands of registered TTPer who usually post daily have chosen to ignore your sad attempt at a wind up.

please love us.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh my, it's lovely to have friends and people so interested in who I am. I am terribly sorry for spelling the name of your wonderful country wrongly. In no way did I intend to have done that. What a shite pisstake that would have been! :)

DickVanDyke, I'm not dead my sweet dimwitted boy. I've never felt so alive!

Dude! Pip pip and cheerio!!! :) Brilliant!!! You must be a big fan of Hale & Pace!! I know I am!!

Sid, please don't call me a kunt. I can tell what you want to write is çûnt (whoopsy sorry webmaster, I didn't "purposely" mean to be so vulgar). That word offends me deeply. I much prefer c ock. Maggie Thatcher was twice the man you are!!! :)

Dial 999, has Canadia bought any submarines recently? :bronco:

Jinky, I knew a gay called Jeremy once. He was a pathologically dull individual who were he ever to become a hospital visitor would set back the treatment of coma patients by decades. And I do love you. I love all men.

What a rousing welcome, I'm chuffed I heard about this pisstaking website. I have so much to learn from you all! :)

:)

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not so much the person... it's the boots.

these golden boots were made for walking...
and that's just what they'll do.
No matter how Dude begs and pleads
Terry still won't pack his...

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry said:
Dial 999, has Canadia bought any submarines recently?

Terry...Canadia is definitely not immune to foolish/corrupt government spending.

Then again...it's better to buy 3 useless submarines than to commit to years of war looking for invisible WMDs because George Bush asked you to. No?

I'm sure those Canadian submarine dollars can go towards paying for a few more coffins, for your English brethren.

Bless.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:) :)

Maybe we'll never know. If the three subs we fobbed off on you lot hadn't been knackered old bangers in the first place you might have had Malcolm the Mountie, all goatee'd, chino'ed, white socked and boat shoe'd, ploughing up the Euphrates singing kum ba ya. :bronco:

Anyway, the American army has learned from their small percentage of civilians who have enjoyed foreign travel and who have been shocked by the anti-American sentiment. The entire US force now has the maple leaf sewn onto their rucksacks.

Any chance of some more shite poetry from Michel Plantini?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry said:

Any chance of some more shite poetry from Michel Plantini?

Lil' Miss Muppet (Terry)
Is only a puppet
Says Canadia has a nice ring.

Mocks a country so fair
He better beware
Of a boot up his cinnamon ring.

;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice. :D

I can't help but feel we're being strummed a little here, through. This is harking back to the days of the TTP invasion of Ugly Footballer, and Lance Arsmtrong. I just get a tingly feeling (a little tingly feeling, yes I can say that, I'm comfortable in my sexuality) (I think) that a certain long winded pompous Canadian English gentleman (sic) is behind (relax Terry, only figuratively) our new found friends Michel Plantini and Terry.

But, that could just be me. Do we need to start a "Welcome back Terry" thread?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He does requests!! Splendid. :) And that really is shite!! Bravo!!

After DickVanDyke's modern and abstract poetry I think your posts are fûcking belters. Gwan, giz another!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0