Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Pre-season Games

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers?!

Who are the muckers? I've never seen that much grabbing and groping since my high school prom night! KNVB , you were one of the worst! It was a nice header at the end, but too bad for you soccer is played with the feet 99.9% of the time. That sitter you missed in the first:( ........;)

As for you, Smiles, you always blame others for your mistakes. How do you expect your team to rally around you this season when blaming them is your only way out! Is that why MF ran you out of Coquitlam?:wa:

On a serious note, you guys looked good and were able to pick out open players all day. We will have to defend like we did last year to keep our upcoming game close.

Cheers and good luck this season.

WAB

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't we Just all get along

where is the love Bob? No need to be bitter because I did not end up at Sap. See you in three weeks.

Cheers,

Smiles

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

We had a lot of new young guys and some 3 no-shows due to work following most of them playing that morning (I hadn't anticipated either situation). The game was good experience for them as it sets the standard of play they will see in the VMSL.
The new young guys are coming from the Valley u/21 and Poco Stallions (summer league) and eventually will be a good squad.

The young guys were diving and sliding but it is the bad influence of the Sap Premier guys, not my coaching ! ;) :p You guys heard it - WAB was screaming it from the touch lines!!!! Before we left the Burnaby tourney, all I heard was Premier guys saying you gotta do em in with sliding all over the pitch especially get KNVB
;) I couldn't stop em.

Tuesday night's game vs Peach Arch was a good game for them as they weren't bagged and didn't turn the ball over as they did vs Surrey U. for the first 45 minutes. That really did them in as they realized AFTER the game when they were bagged.

Peace Arch 2 - Sap Cat 4 . We used Shane Mummery, Ted Ullrich and Kent Wachter from the Premier squad to boost the side that night and it made a difference.

;) ;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get KNVB

Reccos is correct. It's WAB's fault. We wanted to put you all out before our game in a few weeks time.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuesday Night

SAP split-squad vs. SFC Peg
6:30 Newton Athletic Park

"Come and see us at work!"
New Sap motto!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, Pre-Season is over, But it is early and teams do have Friendly's

Thurs. Night at Queens Park, Sporting 3 vs. Temple 1.

Not very impressed with either side in this match, but I only watched the second half.

If this is the same Temple side that beat Clan a week ago, then it must have been a very ugly day for the Clan boys.

As for Sporting, they had the majoirity of the play in the second half, with Fonseca running the mid-field, but he only runs one way, forward. He can cause all kinds of head-aches for his defence with a lack of back tracking.
He does some great stuff coming forward however, with some super balls up to Batista and other players making runs down the flanks.
Sporting had an easy time with the Temple backs because of the lack of pace at the Temple back. But the through balls that were constantly put through my not be as effective vs. Premier Clubs.

Sporting has some numbers issues, but could get a lot stronger with Fonseca and other Caps that he draws with him.

HOS

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0