Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
HOS how many moves have u made and then they get a better keeper and u have to leave.By the way who got u to Khalsa remember that phone call.Think about this before u answer.

I have made a few moves, in fact, I should have made a few more, but it has not allways been about playing time, but most often it has. I don't like sitting behind someone else, so I have moved on, I guess that makes me a bad guy.
As for you, I think you are a very good finnisher, but you are not consitent ( the same could be said about me), but your job is to put it in the net, and that does not allways happen.
As for the Khalsa call, Parm called me after you had over-stayed your welcome, and it was a good move because there was too many capible keepers at burnaby. I did make sure that you had moved on before I signed the papers, I did not want to play with a Celtic cnut like yourself.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos i called Big P and told him u were not going to play for burnaby and also i never overstayed my welcome i left cause an certain person sold the team nd it was no longer our team that was AFC was formed I am not saying i don't not like Big P just did not agree with that person selling the team.Everyone was leaving so i did.I had a great time at burnaby last year.Hos u are a good goalie don't get me wrong this is TAKETHEPISS.com ain't it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good idea HOS, lets get this back to Div 1 A predictions and results instead of a personal pissing match. Larson, I see you lurking. Please don't reply.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good goalie sounds average,goalies are hard to come by,hos has earned respect around the league,has hos played much div 1 over his ageing career

ps: rumour has it that HOS's chin has hit more balls than andre aggasis :eek: :eek: :D

larsson & hos should become roommates
sid :knvb:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I have just read consecutive posts between Sid, HOS, and larsson. Am I in Canada? I don't understand the lingo. It's like listening to a conversation, deep down in a dark dungeon, isolated in my own cell, and wondering who these dark sultry voices are coming from. Oh the horror!:eek:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dun get it how in ..........@#$%!@ does dcr draw pcov in the first round of cup play?Oh well!
Good Luck to ALL in 1a let's kick some butt!!!!!!!in the Imperial Cup Play this weekend!!!!
We are still the only team to take points from afc arent we? :eek:

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relegation Battle

We've got games vs DCR and ST remaining.

Lomas and Serbs, who are you left to play?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Relegation Battle

It looks like Serbia has DCR, RUFC, and Wickham....3 teams that will hopefully enjoy giving the serbs a spanking.

NO2

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks guys for a good hard fought season good luck to richmond in the cup and next year .Hope to see sikh temple in premier in a couple years.Afc to premier and out of respect to the our fellow Div.1a teams we will stay up.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Not if they keep getting humped like they did in the Imperial cup they won't.

I dont think they will have problems with a team like your's.Should be no match for them to take on your lads....... :rolleyes: :cool:
with all do respect as previous bc champs.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob if ur playing premier it just shows how the leagues is going.And yes we did get beat and we where missing key players but that will change next year with signings which i can not devulge because they are already on premier teams.Also to note it does not help when we got a shite ref and blows a call that took our best player out of the game who plays defence.But we did put up 2 goals playing a 3 men down.KNVB enjoy it now while u can.Actually you are probably best to go back to your level the fvsl.Also please no more phone calls i am staying in premier i am not bringing another team up for atleast a while.But if u want to leave a message 1-8pr-omo-tion

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks larsson, good tips. I'll advise the FVSL I'm on the way... if anyone calls while I'm out though, be a good lad and give them my number... 1-888-My-team-has-wonsomthingyoursneverwill. (all 10 of them)

Cheers, your the best... or so you keep telling yourself.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh poor knob i won't win something that u have won.Geez i should quit huh cause i will never win what u have won i guess it is pointless to keep going.I guess when u win the b.c' s ur automatically a player.I will not carrying a game of who won this who won that cause you know who would win that argument.Man what a fun year playing with AFC i tell ya WHAT A TEAM.And knvb here is something you will never win:
1999-2000 Iain Sneddon Metro-Ford Wolves
VMSL GOLDEN BOOT AWARD

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the old saying...

Well, we can certainly see where the I in your team goes...Maybe it's the reason why you never have one for more than a year or two. Good luck in premier next season. The banter on TTP isn't much better but at least you'll have yourself, which is all you seem to need, and a sturdy suitcase.

Miss you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0