Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob is that the best u can come up with.Now ur taking more of a personal attack remember it is takethepiss which u tried and lost later plumber.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Larsson, goodness knows you've never said anything personal about any on here. All apologies. You win. BTW, thanks for quoting that stuff I would have missed it otherwise.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or are there a lot of wankers on here.Anyways until next year muppets.Knob are u sure u were not on Jerry Springer last week

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Thanks larsson, good tips. I'll advise the FVSL I'm on the way... if anyone calls while I'm out though, be a good lad and give them my number... 1-888-My-team-has-wonsomthingyoursneverwill. (all 10 of them)

Cheers, your the best... or so you keep telling yourself.

KNv-d I thought you are the best!!!!!!!!all heart no skill :eek:

:rolleyes:

sid

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 1 - 0 Cliffe Ave

Big win for us today, solid performances by everyone. This should keep us from religation.

NO2

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Effort!

Yes indeed, NO2, fantastic performance yesterday for 3 well deserved points.

Going into yesterday's match we were stretched a little. Missing our keeper, and a couple of other key regulars, and against a Cliff side 2nd in the table.

But the lads put in a very focussed display and had a bit more hunger in our effort than usual. Our defence was superb, and in truth we kept Cliff away from any close range clear cut chances. Until the final stages that is, when we rode a little bit of luck and they hit the post.

History repeated itself in a way. Another 1-0 relegation beating battle (we hope) and the same goalscorer, against the same keeper (Mario was in net when we beat Peg 1-0 in the penultimate game of last season).

We anxiously await the DCR - PCOV result for confirmation of our Div 1 status next year.

Well done everyone. :)

Daz :D

p.s. Looking forward to hosting a BBQ with the Cliff lads after our next game against them at our club in a few weeks

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Great Effort!

Dazza said:
Yes indeed, NO2, fantastic performance yesterday for 3 well deserved points.

Going into yesterday's match we were stretched a little. Missing our keeper, and a couple of other key regulars, and against a Cliff side 2nd in the table.

But the lads put in a very focussed display and had a bit more hunger in our effort than usual. Our defence was superb, and in truth we kept Cliff away from any close range clear cut chances. Until the final stages that is, when we rode a little bit of luck and they hit the post.

History repeated itself in a way. Another 1-0 relegation beating battle (we hope) and the same goalscorer, against the same keeper (Mario was in net when we beat Peg 1-0 in the penultimate game of last season).

We anxiously await the DCR - PCOV result for confirmation of our Div 1 status next year.

Well done everyone. :)

p.s. Looking forward to hosting a BBQ with the Cliff lads after our next game against them at our club in a few weeks

DCR 3 - 1 PCOV/worse whinning team in the world. PCOV coach sent packing, for whinning, go figure! Red card for them for guess what?(30 min to go). About 10 yellows to them, surprise DCR-0 yellows.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Great Effort!

Fcuking great stuff Cside.

You are right....they whinged like crazy against us too.

Well done to you boys....see you soon.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in some of the AFC vs. Temple match before the Khalsa/Westside match and I thought it was terrible. Both teams looked bad, with ugly build up, no intensity, and terrible finishing (yes, even Morris). Larsson was playing out of the back for some reason, yes, AFC have some great players, but they are going to either have to get on a fitness and weight loss program for next year, or pick up many new players.

The score ended 5-3 for AFC, with many chances for both teams, the AFC did make some good saves in the second half, who is he?

hos

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 5 - Burn Fury 0

One of our poorest games of the year as far as decision-making, regardless of the score. However, that Central Park field is quite shocking with an East to West slope, 1/4 of it beach sand, 1/2 of it hard-packed mud, and another 1/4 of it sloppy turf and divots...even King George has more consistency. Jarvie, Haddy, and Willy with one apiece and it pains me to type it, Kippax with two.

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is mair bollocks on here than anything. The piss taking is luke warm at best. I have rarely cracked up tae any comments on here fer a good year. This thread is the worst one. Nothing but nancy wee tarts throwing pussy like jabs at one another. Time to get creative lads. At the end of the day, NONE of youse are making any money at playing fitba and most of you couldnae scratch your ane arse if it itched. So, I put it out there. The pile of pish that is what youse call "taking the pish" needs an upgrade. BTW, name calling isnae taking the pish... thats just speech deliquency, right Sid??

Later,

Oor Wullie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0