Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Predictions for Presidents trophy!

Who is your choice for Presidents Trophy

• Geu Inter

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Geu Knights

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Abbotsford SC

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Langley Young Guns

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Peach Arch Nomads

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • BC United

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloverdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mission Athletic

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Somebody Else?

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Inter
Mission Athletic
Peach Arch Nomads
GEU Knights
Langley Young Guns
BC United
Cloverdale
Aldergrove
Abbotsford SC
Somebody Else?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I was a betting man, I would put my money on the Nomads. I have a feeling about that group.

It really is hard to say this year man. I like my teams chance, but that's a bias opinion obviously. It's not like last year where I told you all from the start that the red devils were gonna win, this year it's really hard to say. In the 3 years I've played in the fvsl prior to this year I'd say this will be the closest year, might not be the toughest with teams like guildford, acbc, red devils, and even the better half of the gunners all gone now but it's gonna be a much closer year.

My pick inter ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It really is hard to say this year man. I like my teams chance, but that's a bias opinion obviously. It's not like last year where I told you all from the start that the red devils were gonna win, this year it's really hard to say. In the 3 years I've played in the fvsl prior to this year I'd say this will be the closest year, might not be the toughest with teams like guildford, acbc, red devils, and even the better half of the gunners all gone now but it's gonna be a much closer year.

My pick inter ;)

Thinking back to when we played you guys in the final, and to the teams I've seen to this point it is a much stronger D2, and there really is no clear cut favourite. But you're obviously going to go with your own team, but I'm hoping to meet you in the final again for a little payback :)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gotta go with the home favourite here, lol ;)

Every year since the Nomads have been in the fraser valley we have gotten one step closer to the finals. Our first year in div. 3 made it to round 3, 2 years ago in our first div.2 year we made it to the quarters, and last year we made it to the semis. This year its our year in the finals. This Nomads team is by far the best team we have ever had and there is no stopping us now. We are ready for this. Let the games begin

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? No Port Moody Gunners in the top 10?

Dutch normally I would put in a vote for the gunners but this year there isnt really a flow with this team....guys dont know each others names, guys not getting along......This team doesnt seem like they have any cohesion.

Cant count them out but I dont see them making the final 4

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of corrections Haters...

By talk you mean bitch at each other.

Plus Abby U's back line can be exposed.

A good team, but not the calibre or an Inter or dare I say Nomads!:eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now look who is jumping on the band wagon! With your broken leg T4L I would watch how much jumping you do, haha

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the NoMams dont win it this year with Carniehor...They should hang them up...Your all getting older and this will be your last kick at the Can...And since all the good teams are gone...LOL...This is It.
Oh and honorable mention to GEU Inter.....Same goes for you guys.! well except the part with Carniehor...change that to Massahor.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carniehore hasn't really got any traction with us since that meathead from GEU Knights tried to break him pre-christmas... He has been suspended, then winter break... trying to get the rust off, like Ghouse says, we are getting older... except that we added 4 new guys 25 and under this year that haven't been around prior...

Once he comes back to form it will almost be like adding a new player to our lineup again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0