Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Predictions for Presidents trophy!

Who is your choice for Presidents Trophy

• Geu Inter

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Geu Knights

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Abbotsford SC

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Langley Young Guns

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Peach Arch Nomads

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • BC United

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloverdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mission Athletic

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Somebody Else?

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
based on current form, we're probably the two best teams going right now, I'd prefer to see that as the final.. with us facing TBL's lot for a third time in the semis ;)

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Inter are the only undefeated team in div 2. They also have the lowest goals against and the most points. Safe to say they are the favorites.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Inter are the only undefeated team in div 2. They also have the lowest goals against and the most points. Safe to say they are the favorites.

Agreed!, was the cup semis the last time Inter lost? How many did they lose last year?!?

also, i don't know about merging a thread containing a poll with the ongoing thread on Pres Cup...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed!, was the cup semis the last time Inter lost? How many did they lose last year?!?

also, i don't know about merging a thread containing a poll with the ongoing thread on Pres Cup...

i'm guessing you missed bradner, yes bradner cup semi's was the only loss of the year for us and the rangers were the only team to deny us a goal. last year we lost to guildford, cmf titans, the royals, mission, and the gunners. few more players than last year though and a much better attitude than last year in terms of unselfish play, and attendance at practices.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm guessing you missed bradner, yes bradner cup semi's was the only loss of the year for us and the rangers were the only team to deny us a goal. last year we lost to guildford, cmf titans, the royals, mission, and the gunners. few more players than last year though and a much better attitude than last year in terms of unselfish play, and attendance at practices.

I heard someone on your team was sleeping with another's guys girlfriend. Hope that doesn't that doesn't start any infighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0