Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2005-2006

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't support either club but I agree with the twisted version of what Dap thinks will happen this weekend. Liverpool are on quality streak of good performances while ManUre haven't really been all that impressive much this season IMO. If I had to predict a scoreline, 2-nil to the Rafalution would sound about right.

Anyone else making a prediction?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the first time in a number of years Liverpool are a clear favorite. Theirs to lose. Of course I am going to pick Liverpool, although clear in our minds is United's win over Chelsea in a classic not so long ago.
Liverpool 2-0. Gerrard and Crouch.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aargh, I couldn't think up a shittier way to lose to those cnuts.

As for positives, there was no doubt Liverpool dominated the match and I think they could still play much better. A few (Gerrard, Alonso to name a couple) of their players didn't play to their potential. And if you don't score a goal you leave yourself open to that kind of a loss. Fcuk.

Chelsea dropped points today too so it was hardly a mean-nothing match. Fcuk.

Nice to hear the travelling support outsinging the sixty-something-thousand home fans. I particularly liked hearing "Born In The USA" throughout the match. Awesome. Well done, lads.

I really thought Cisse would give the defenders more of a run for their money. Looked really out of sync with the rest of the team.

Rooney was really up for it. All over the pitch.

Balls.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even for the most optimistic of Utd fans today was a bonus - poor game, poor surface, non existant midfield with the exception of Giggs who after taking most of the first half to figure out where he should be and what he should be doing did very well in the second being the outlet ball for the uder pressure defence. Rooney ran miles - would be nice to him when he can conserve his energy and just use it going forward but for now its all hands to the pump plugging gaps.

Cisse ? Fcuking shocking - has been ever since Liverpool bought him and really surprised he continues to get a run - if and when Liverpool find a goal scorer to partner Crouch then they will be able to challenge Chelsea.......

A Very Happy Ginger

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap said:
I really thought Cisse would give the defenders more of a run for their money. Looked really out of sync with the rest of the team.

See below just in case you didn't get it the first time ...

Ginger Tours said:
Cisse ? Fcuking shocking - has been ever since Liverpool bought him and really surprised he continues to get a run -

What a plonker .......... fcuking lad spends more time at the barber pissing about with his hair then doing the business from 6 yards out :rolleyes:. Do yourselves a favour, sell the prat .....

Thanks for another 3 points :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, refer to Regs' post above.

Q: What do you call a woman with two cnuts?

A: Mrs. Neville

An oldie but a goodie.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God to return?

The Liverpool boards have been going nuts all week with rumours that Robbie Fowler may be about to make a shock return to Anfield. Rafa refusing to rule out such a move probably didn't help the madness, but now Sky Sports and some other internet sites are reporting it to be very close to a done deal. Unreal if it happens. I suppose Rafa thinks Robbie wouldn't miss an open net from five yards against the Mancs. Hi Djib!

Other Liverpool speculation has the Reds trying to acquire Xabi Prieto from Real Sociedad in a deal which would presumably involve a swap for Mark Gonzales (currently on Liverpool's books but unable to move until the summer due work permit regulations). Prieto can fly and Liverpool also have a 100% success rate with players named Xabi signed from Real Sociedad:). To have two Xabi's would be not too shabby.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, God is back. Didn't think it would actually happen, thought it was just all the thirteen-year old Red fans being ridiculous. Maybe the young punks do know something once in a while?!

Some people might think it's a gamble but he has come for free and, while not the Fowler of old, should still fit well into Rafa's system and will be a huge boost for the team and supporters. Houllier's counter-attack style did not suit Robbie at all but the Red's current possession game should. And his finishing ability should fit right in with the Reds. What a reception Fowler will get when he steps onto the field at Anfield! Can't...fcuking...wait.

One more signing by Rafa to come hopefully. Please let it be a flying RM. If it happens, I may just piss myself. Again.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fowler is back at Liverpool WTF! It's strictly nostalgic.....Rafa should bring back McManaman and Redknap to complete the Spice Boys Reunion.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robbie Fowler couldn't even make the bench some games for City, so it does baffle me as to why Liverpool have gone after him. As a striker he was one of the best, And a fan of football, I hope he does well. Liverpool are desperate for someone to put the ball in the net, he is on a free transfer, so why not.

Ps- He last goal for City was against the wanks, not a bad note to leave on.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0