Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2005-2006

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's no doubt that Robbie is past his prime but he's certainly not being brought in to play ninety minutes a game. Rafa consistently changes one of his forwards around the sixty minute mark of matches and this is precisely where Fowler would be useful. With his goalscoring instincts I feel he'd do very well feeding off Crouch and his knockdowns. And he is still only thirty so surely he's got some life left in him. If it doesn't work out he won't be back next year so definitely worth a shot.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap said:
.........not the Fowler of old, should still fit well into Rafa's system and will be a huge boost for the team and supporters.

Fcuk me, if someone like Cisse can fit 'well' into Rafa's system then Fowler will stroll into it :rolleyes:

How the fcuk will Fowler be a huge boost for the team ?? Oh, wait ........ I'm sure he'll show all the Spanish lads a good night out at the top Liverpool clubs. I'm sure the owners of Cream and all the kebab shops will be well chuffed that 'God' as you call him is back :rolleyes:

Mind you, the reserves will now have someone they can call Grandad playing alongside them ;)

Good luck with that ........

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rsol storms out of Scumbury at Half-time in 2-3 loss to Crafty's boys

Apparently you can now go to the pub and have a "Campbell."

A swift half and you're off home:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you get any more dodgy than this?

Attachments

• Rsol.jpg
    Rsol.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 58

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
How the fcuk will Fowler be a huge boost for the team ?? Oh, wait ........ I'm sure he'll show all the Spanish lads a good night out at the top Liverpool clubs. I'm sure the owners of Cream and all the kebab shops will be well chuffed that 'God' as you call him is back :rolleyes:

Mind you, the reserves will now have someone they can call Grandad playing alongside them ;)

Good luck with that ........

Fcuking hell, I thought you might be able to figure it out on your own but you've obviously had your head up that ingracious slurring drunk Ferguson's ass for too long and suffered brain damage from a lack of oxygen. Here, I'll spell it out for you: He will be a boost for the team because he can score goals and the current strikers on the squad couldn't score crack at the corner of Main and Hastings. They have eleven goals between them this season and Crouch himself put that many headers over the bar against Chelsea on Sunday. Morientes has lost his touch and Cisse (bought by Houllier for 14 million quid) never had any (by the way, I never claimed Cisse fit into Rafa's system. He clearly hasn't since Benitez became manager). The team is dominating games, including your beloved shower-of-shite United, but are dropping points due to a lack of goal production. Rafa doesn't have 30 million pounds to spend so he has to be creative. If Robbie can get fit, he will provide some much needed scoring punch. Jesus Christ, figure it out.

You'd think Fowler had knocked your sister up and fled the country.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did Fowler and Co. get on today? 1 point from their last 4 fixtures - ouch!!
An away fixture against Wigan won't be easy.... I'll take a draw in this one:D
GO'ON ROBBIE!!

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the score at 4-0 to the good, it looks as though Man U will take first honours of 2006 (one more than liverpool can expect this season.;) )
Ta very much, like!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U 2 West Brom 1

Another 3 points for the boyz in Red...

Saha with 2 beauty goals...should of had his hattie, but just couldn't tap it in.

Birmingham City next

striker14

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Courtesy of Goal.com

Andriy Shevchenko moving to Chelsea and Hernan Crespo and 35 million pounds going the other way...supposedly the deal has already been finalized....

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off.

Five times!

Love yours,

Dapotayto, from Istanbul, Taksim Square in fact.

Do you know the signifigance? You might have heard of it.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Fcuk off.

Five times!

Love yours,

Dapotayto, from Istanbul, Taksim Square in fact.

Do you know the signifigance? You might have heard of it.

:confused: obviously I don't get that one!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

Spurs have been good all season and I personally think they totally deserve that fourth Champions League spot. Aren't you a little worried about the Arse winning the Champions League though? If they do, they automatically take the fourth spot and Spurs would go into the UEFA cup. What a kick in the nuts that would be!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Dazza,

Spurs have been good all season and I personally think they totally deserve that fourth Champions League spot. Aren't you a little worried about the Arse winning the Champions League though? If they do, they automatically take the fourth spot and Spurs would go into the UEFA cup. What a kick in the nuts that would be!

Yeah, it's not right, Dap. Personally, regardless of whether it's Spurs or not, I feel that UEFA should make an exception, as it shows the strength of English (in Arsenal's case "English") teams in Europe if one wins it and doesn't finish in the top four.

All Spurs can do is get the job done on Sunday, although we have a lot of injuries, as do WHam though.

I think Ronnie, Giully and E'To will carve Arsenal open in the Champs League Final though.

In Jol we trust:D

Attachments

• Wenger.jpg
    Wenger.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 33

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daz,

I don't think the game this weekend will be as entertaining as the first encounter between Spurs and West Ham. The Hammers will be resting anyone with as much as a headache in preparation for next weeks Cup final.

Spurs to take this one Daz.

Nice to know we are going to see West Ham, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all playing in Europe next season along with other such formidable teams like Gretna from Scotland.:rolleyes: .

Cheers

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0