Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking shambles .......

David, do us a favour and look outside your office window :

Attachments

• Taxi for Moyes.jpg
    Taxi for Moyes.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 59

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking shambles .......

David, do us a favour and look outside your office window :

I'm hoping Moyes can figure this out because right now his squad selection is more bizarre then Rennie with the Caps. We can't create but we have one of the best number 10s in the world yes world(player of the year in Germany just a few years ago) being a bit part winger. Rooney had been great but he is not a
Number 10, he doesn't have the extra craft/guile/creativity to open up a game. I mean he is English for fcuk sakes. If you want Rooney and Van Persie on the field, change the system because Kagawa has to be in behind them. I can't take much more of this, more frustrating then his shambles of a transfer window.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Mike Ashley & Joe Kinnear,

As today's result shows, we are desperately thin in midfield when Yohan Cabaye is missing. Are Chiek Tiote and Vurnon Anita really going to provide us with the guile and creativity required to get results in the EPL, especially away from home. Please pull your finger out and buy some PROVEN quality in the January transfer window, if it isn't already too late by then. FFS :(

Sincerely, All Magpies Supporters.

Woeful defending to say the least, on all 3 goals, especially the route one ball from keeper to striker. Don't let the ball bounce FFS! Defending basics 1 0 1 !!

Only bright side is out of that dismal result, I have Barkley in my fantasy team...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS...all the ManU supporters on here LOVE a good moan. :D Get over it.....you're not first in the league. WTF? I know you're supposed to be there every week but you're not and what's best is that everyone is blaming Moyes. Ferguson hung them up for a reason last year.....he saw exactly what happening. Oh yah....I'm not talking about you, Walks. You're still my favorite and I'm really looking forward to playing on the same pitch as you in Victoria.

Mon the Hoops.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yah, comparing Martin Rennie to David Moyes is laughable.....does anyone remember how much Moyes did for a SHOCKING Everton squad when he took over? #shorttermmemory #Let'sgoYids

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yah, comparing Martin Rennie to David Moyes is laughable.....does anyone remember how much Moyes did for a SHOCKING Everton squad when he took over? #shorttermmemory #Let'sgoYids
I Remember him not winning trophies if that's what you mean. Taking a shite bunch into a top 8 bunch is completely different then managing a top side and picking the right pieces. I think he will sort it out but questionable so far.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS...all the ManU supporters on here LOVE a good moan. :D Get over it.....you're not first in the league. WTF? I know you're supposed to be there every week but you're not and what's best is that everyone is blaming Moyes. Ferguson hung them up for a reason last year.....he saw exactly what happening. Oh yah....I'm not talking about you, Walks. You're still my favorite and I'm really looking forward to playing on the same pitch as you in Victoria.

Mon the Hoops.

Burnsie, everyone loves a good moan when you're not winning :D I'm not blaming Moyes entirely as manager's don't win football matches but I'm agreeing with bulljive on this one ..... I just think his team selection is 'questionable' at best. We've struggled through centre midfield for ages now & Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini & Anderson aren't the answers.

I'm a big Kagawa fan and not playing him in a #10 role behind RVP and having him wide is absurd. Everyone on earth knows that Fellaini isn't suited to this role either and is most effective playing on the last man making life hell for a centre back. So fcuking play them both in the roles they excel FFS !!

So, what are the transfer rumours that have been going on all summer & now into fall ?? Baines at left back ....... so, where the fcuk does Evra go then ??

Sort out the middle of the park first (see Arsenal w/ Cazorla last year and Ozil this year) and things will slowly get better.

More importantly Burnsie, get yourself 'fit' for the Victoria trip mate :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
big problem with united is that whoever is doing our bidding, is trying to play top notch players, for bankrupt prices. its not working. its clear that in this day in age (as ridiculous as it is) if you want the players you have to pay for the players. we missed out on a lot of solid opportunities because of how stingy the office was being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0