Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Inter vs Abbotsford United SC.....This should've been this years President's Cup Final. Unlucky that they have to play each other in the quarters, going to be MOTW hands down, Rematch of last years semi's. Want to watch this game for sure.

You guys just tied a crappy D3 team and you think this should be the final? Hahahhahaha. You're funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys just tied a crappy D3 team and you think this should be the final? Hahahhahaha. You're funny.

They've played 14 and won 14? Abby was the team i would of rather not drawn, no offence to you guys but imo Abby are a much better team. I know cause they're in div 3 people think they aren't that good but trust me, i've played against them and with them. And what most people don't know is these guys are pretty much all under 21 with the exception of maybe 3 guys, so within the next couple of years i believe they'll be in div 1, once they sort out their bad attitudes that cost them promotion last year and get more used to mens soccer. I'm sorry Stal but your team is shocking at defending, we've played you guys 3 times and scored 15 goals. Like honestly how many times have people written on here about how good HA played and how he saved you in games? If Abby beat us then i say they will go onto win the cup.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say what you want, they lost 2-1 to the Strikers, then tied them yesterday when they didn't even have a goalie. I never said they were bad either, I just don't know how you could say its the final this game. Weren't the Coyotes supposed to be in the final?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say what you want, they lost 2-1 to the Strikers, then tied them yesterday when they didn't even have a goalie. I never said they were bad either, I just don't know how you could say its the final this game. Weren't the Coyotes supposed to be in the final?

You're getting abby's mixed up, abby sc played today and won again, that's now 15-0-0. Just look at the standings.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Divisions mean nothing anyways, since there are always new teams that started in the bottom that will get promoted. Abby SC have been playing together since youth, winter and summer league. They have some amazing talent, goes along well with some former PDL players. How can any team that goes undefeated be "crappy"? TTP and give your head a shake.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're getting abby's mixed up, abby sc played today and won again, that's now 15-0-0. Just look at the standings.

I'm not. They were losing 2-1 to the Strikers when they started crying like bitches and caused the ref to abandon the game at 70 minutes. It was a loss up until last week when it mysteriously disappeared, and the Strikers were told they would have to replay the 20 minutes at some point. As for their game last night, I only know what my buddy told me and he said they tied. He obviously could be wrong and based on who they were missing I would be very surprised if they actually did tie.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Divisions mean nothing anyways, since there are always new teams that started in the bottom that will get promoted. Abby SC have been playing together since youth, winter and summer league. They have some amazing talent, goes along well with some former PDL players. How can any team that goes undefeated be "crappy"? TTP and give your head a shake.

Who said they were crappy? Give your head a shake and hope it gives you the ability to read.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not. They were losing 2-1 to the Strikers when they started crying like bitches and caused the ref to abandon the game at 70 minutes. It was a loss up until last week when it mysteriously disappeared, and the Strikers were told they would have to replay the 20 minutes at some point. As for their game last night, I only know what my buddy told me and he said they tied. He obviously could be wrong and based on who they were missing I would be very surprised if they actually did tie.

They won 9-0 this weekend, either your buddy got the wrong abby or he missed 9 goals being scored? :confused:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They've played 14 and won 14? Abby was the team i would of rather not drawn, no offence to you guys but imo Abby are a much better team. I know cause they're in div 3 people think they aren't that good but trust me, i've played against them and with them. And what most people don't know is these guys are pretty much all under 21 with the exception of maybe 3 guys, so within the next couple of years i believe they'll be in div 1, once they sort out their bad attitudes that cost them promotion last year and get more used to mens soccer. I'm sorry Stal but your team is shocking at defending, we've played you guys 3 times and scored 15 goals. Like honestly how many times have people written on here about how good HA played and how he saved you in games? If Abby beat us then i say they will go onto win the cup.

Both sides have good arguments. Abby is a great team. I saw the whole semifinals last year and it was a great game and they pushes inter to their limits only to lose in a shootout. Unlucky for them, and honestly they should have been in div. 2 instead of marga, as evident by both of their records, but that flaw will right itself next year.

My only point is this, and i will use a hockey analogy to clarify ( i know we are not professionals so just bear with it). Canucks and bruins go to the stanley cup finals last year. Are they both not favoured again to go back to the finals until another team can knock them off?

As for the Nomads, plain and simple: we are offensive. We outscore our mistakes. Mb10, i agreed with you last year after our finals about your anology of our team: we possess the ball well and push the pace offensively but when we turn over the ball we scramble defensively. Its always been thay way with the nomads since i joined them 5 years ago. But we deal with it as a team. And thats my job as a goalie, to make saves, whether it be of the normal or spectacular variety. And i honestly believe the team feeds off it, i feed off it. And our team has been quite successful over the years regardless of whatever defensive woes we may have.

Nomads dont need shutouts, we just get wins. Mb10 i hope you guys win and meet us in the final. That will be the true final, a rematch of last year. You know it, and you dont want it.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They won 9-0 this weekend, either your buddy got the wrong abby or he missed 9 goals being scored? :confused:

Haha, he was pretty drunk but i can't see him forgetting 9 goals. Obviously he was confused, but that score line wouldn't surprise me.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both sides have good arguments. Abby is a great team. I saw the whole semifinals last year and it was a great game and they pushes inter to their limits only to lose in a shootout. Unlucky for them, and honestly they should have been in div. 2 instead of marga, as evident by both of their records, but that flaw will right itself next year.

My only point is this, and i will use a hockey analogy to clarify ( i know we are not professionals so just bear with it). Canucks and bruins go to the stanley cup finals last year. Are they both not favoured again to go back to the finals until another team can knock them off?

As for the Nomads, plain and simple: we are offensive. We outscore our mistakes. Mb10, i agreed with you last year after our finals about your anology of our team: we possess the ball well and push the pace offensively but when we turn over the ball we scramble defensively. Its always been thay way with the nomads since i joined them 5 years ago. But we deal with it as a team. And thats my job as a goalie, to make saves, whether it be of the normal or spectacular variety. And i honestly believe the team feeds off it, i feed off it. And our team has been quite successful over the years regardless of whatever defensive woes we may have.

Nomads dont need shutouts, we just get wins. Mb10 i hope you guys win and meet us in the final. That will be the true final, a rematch of last year. You know it, and you dont want it.
Already looking past the quarters and the semi's eh. I like that. And due to your recent form, my friends Guido and Luigi are coming for a visit. Play nice with them and they'll have you home for dinner sunday night:supercilious-look: "if you aint cheatin, you aint tryin-tito ortiz" :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Already looking past the quarters and the semi's eh. I like that. And due to your recent form, my friends Guido and Luigi are coming for a visit. Play nice with them and they'll have you home for dinner sunday night:supercilious-look: "if you aint cheatin, you aint tryin-tito ortiz" :D

I didn't even realize we had a game this weekend?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HA isn't looking past anyone, he's just commenting on comments that we aren't favorites to meet Inter in the finals, which he feels we should be now that we've knocked out the top favorite or second favorite in the Yotes.

It all means squat if we don't come out and play our game against Celtic and play well enough to win,

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahaha again with the hope and belief. Keep praying that it happens cause it wont. I can assure you i dont look past anyone and i will be ready for this weekend. You will have my full undivided attention

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha again with the hope and belief. Keep praying that it happens cause it wont. I can assure you i dont look past anyone and i will be ready for this weekend. You will have my full undivided attention
Excellent, ill be the guy in the middle with the bright yellow boots, standing beside IS21, feel free to come say hello:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0