Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys gotta factor in that theres a good chance this game might be played on grass, and with that, advantage stolo! both teams play lots of games on turf no unfair advantage there, however when it comes to the finals, i dont like the fact theyre played on grass simply because we play 15+ games on turf and the biggest game when you get there is on grass. not saying the blues cant play on grass but im sure everyone has to agree with the pitch stolo have, playing on grass at ssap would be more than ideal for them.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Blues win on grass or turf. They have speed all over the park, and I don't think Stolo will be able to create much offensively. The Blues finishing will dictate this game, but with their speed I think they'll nick one or two for sure. Can't believe I'm thinking a D4 team will be cup winners :)

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo in the final could be dangerous on the sidelines!Just saying!!!Ever been to there field ! It's fun!!!!

I have and they will give you a beer and a smoke if you ask. I didn't see any cheap stuff on or off the field Saturday.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the Blues first year, rightfully they should be in Div 2 but as the league is it's fair for them to start in div 4, they're not really a div 4 team like yours.

Challenge accepted by WC! Let the bets begin!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the Blues first year, rightfully they should be in Div 2 but as the league is it's fair for them to start in div 4, they're not really a div 4 team like yours.

Wow still in denial. Let me guess the teams that played and almost beat NCU Blues this year in div.4 aren't able to compete with a div.2 team? I don't believe your lies. Div.4 can compete with div.2. FACT. Deal with it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not going to beat a drum here, what I will say is that the week in week out quality is higher and the intensity with which the games are played are step up in d3 over d4 and up the line.

Nobody ever said on any given day a D2 team will ALWAYS beat a D4 team. NC Blues aren't a D4 quality team, they are a D2 quality team. We didn't play our best in our Semi against them, they played hard and smart and won. I'd assume that the "close" games they had throughout this season were on nights they didn't execute or "took a night off" intensity wise and you're never going to get 100% out of your guys every single night.

Generally speaking you put a D4 team in D2 for next season, without a Marga there as a buffer, they are likely going straight back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0