Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ, Tough to move guys around when you have 2 games at the same time. Somehow I think you already knew that and you're just playing dumb:rolleyes:
of course its hard when you have two games at the same time, but when you have 38 signed to the first team, getting 11-13 shouldn't be hard...:rolleyes:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did look good and Andy has done a great job this year but their bench was empty. Stolo's best player will be back for the final, so they will have at least one sub and it should make for a good game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inters biggest ever loss, and it was desereved. The best team on the day won, the one who wanted it the most won, whatever other underdog stroy cliche you wanna put there too. Credit to them and it'll actually make for a good final cause the Blues as i said before and Dutch13 has been trying to tell people all year are much better than people give them credit for. Its a tougher loss for the Nomads than us, as we already have a trophy, we're still in the Bradner (at least till 2moro for sure lol), we've won it before, and they no longer can qualify for provincials. Those two losses actually suck for the Dynamo now too, as they're left with nothing to play for.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think all the nomads that were predicting the inter/nomads rematch....all are suffering from a little foot-in-mouth syndrome......how they lose to a "div 4" team is beyond anyone. obviously we are all surprised with the stolo result but it doesn't shock me really that much, since our return leg league game few weeks back, stolo were very impressive. their lack of finishing has been costing them all year and by the looks of it they finally found it today. very glad nomads lost as it will be quiet around here for a while....hopefully :rolleyes:.....anyways final will be interesting, stolo are definitely the favourites on paper but as we saw this weekend....anything can happen. i'd actually like to see stolo win as they've had a horrible season and deserved better....on a final note. can it be said the "hype" is officially over? losing to said "div 4" team n all :knvb:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations NC Blues. Just goes to show that pedigree counts for something, and hype counts for nothing.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice to say... I told you so... blues going to final. Not bad for a div 4 team. We warned you hypester nomads. Inter, that's a shock for sure. Was hoping for a ncu/inter final. I'll say our boys will win a nice league/cup double this year. We still may get a blues-inter final in bradner.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues vs inter final will be impossible, there is no chance the blues will beat a. Castillians squad or fvrd. They beat the nomads yes but the top div 1 team or the top masters prem no chance.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads were lucky to get as far as they did! Just eaked by the Celtic on a cheeky tieing goal.
That should have been us losing to a div four squad!
Hehehe.
Looks like they don't belong in div 4, I guess.
Congrats.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
how they lose to a "div 4" team is beyond anyone.

Is it really beyond anyone?:rolleyes: or just some.

All new teams must start in D4.....Just because The Blues started in D4 doesn't mean they are a D4team. If you promote the first year you just proved beyond a doubt that you don't belong in D4.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it really beyond anyone?:rolleyes: or just some.

All new teams must start in D4.....Just because The Blues started in D4 doesn't mean they are a D4team. If you promote the first year you just proved beyond a doubt that you don't belong in D4.

He's right they're not a div 4 team, there's a good chance they will be in div 1 in a few years if they stick together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0