Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
what will the coyotes excuse for missing promotion be next year?? obviously you guys missed out last year and you will not come close to threatening the gunners this year, i just wonder what the deal will be next year.

Dub can be short for W, a W=Win....Feb 1, DUB, boom...outtta here
who made excuses? we lost last year in a promotion decider to mission. they won we lost they got promoted. we lost to the best. no excuses. but out of all 30 teams we were #2 i think you guys were ....27, 28th? exactly...so how bout you just keep quiet around here and go all out in the div 3 thread where you belong :bronco:. how about you try getting promoted this year...then you can shite talk all you want...

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
what will the coyotes excuse for missing promotion be next year?? obviously you guys missed out last year and you will not come close to threatening the gunners this year, i just wonder what the deal will be next year.

Dub can be short for W, a W=Win....Feb 1, DUB, boom...outtta here
thanks for catching up!!:cool:

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
no way man...not a chance. we will travel to abby and beat them on their home turf. we got a shitty draw last year, pulled together and prevailed against PCNC.

we have been playing to our competitors level anyway this year so I think this draw plays in our favour. we might have taken a weaker team too easy, so I think this is exactly what we need to bring our best.
Then I say good luck to you man. Won't be a lot of scorin' but a whole lotta hurtin'!

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
always guys. Who wouldn't want a couple more starters. Some teams wait for those type of guys to knock on their door. I go knocking on doors. If we were stronger I wouldn't look to hard. But I'm not happy with my guys this year. We deff need some help. These guys I have now had pretty much the full year to earn a spot and after tiring geu pumas 0-0 I was convinced to go out before the deadline and cup and find a few guys who can make things happen. We haven't scored a goal in 2-3 games. I'm very happy with most of our defence. I'm happy with our new gk. Mid is fast but injured,, but healing over break. My 5 strikers pretty much haven't done squat. Need some quality up front. So I just signed 2 new guys who score bunches. At least they have put up huge numbers in the vmsl and multicultural league. If you know me. I hate to lose and it's my job as gm to find guys. Face it I can't play anymore so I'll do my part from the office.
Gee, if I were an ACBC player reading this I'd be kinda pissed. Wouldn't you?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct.. If your not first your last !..
I am a prick that way,,I hate to lose and this year we are not so good(mind you we missed 5 games so we could finnish ok) and ok is not what im after.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
watch it sentinel... if your team is as good as you say you are, he'll be "buying" half your squad for next year :D

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
like the boss says, who cares if the guys are sitting on the bench,we gotta do what we gotta do to win.
you will all be in for surprises when you see who acbc has picked up.
and sentinel, trust me, these couple of players will change the whole team
so again, dont underestimate ACBC

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
transfer deadline is here,,grabbed a couple more players today,,if there is enough time or games to play to get the new guys jellin we should be in good shape.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
like the boss says, who cares if the guys are sitting on the bench,we gotta do what we gotta do to win.
you will all be in for surprises when you see who acbc has picked up.
and sentinel, trust me, these couple of players will change the whole team
so again, dont underestimate ACBC

That same speach has been used before and nothing came of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0