Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Final

Who will win the Presidents Cup?

• ACBC

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • POMO Gunners

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that I can see the screen, I wanted to say a few things.
First off Thankyou Mission for a great job on hosting the Cup finals. To bad the weather wasnt perfect but thats how this season will be remembered anyways so it was fitting.
Mission did a great job and like Peace Arch the year before did a super job as hosts and the day was first class and you did the FVSL proud. THANKYOU MISSION
Dutch you boys played a wicked game and it was just as intence as the Sent semis.
Your Goalie did a great job and your team played their hearts out.Your club is and always has been very well run and coached . Both teams threw everything includeing the kitchen sink into this cup final and we are only a little bit luckyer than you on this day.
Thankyou for a great game.

Now some of my thoughts.
Like that was the worst field ever for a final. Not sure if spray n wash will get the stains out of the whites. It was bad.
I would love to play as I am sure Pt Moody would, that game on turf. We couldnt play our game one bit. It was bad kick and slide,run,slip,toe punt crap soccer for both teams.
Guys would slide like 15 feet and were helpless to stop. So hard to recieve a pass or to dribble. the only good thing is there was no standing water on the field. (it was all clay mud).
We had fun though and Moody your welcome on our bus anytime.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having 5 7-aside games on it in coulndt have helped. Very sandy fields, so atlest there were not huge ruts in them.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, even though the field did not have much grass it did hold up. Like KJohn and GHouse said no big ruts and no outstanding water. There was a couple of slips but thats normal on grass. I actually enjoyed playing on grass again, Personally I had fun on it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to both teams for an exciting final to watch.
Even if you did cut into our time for our game to wait a fcuking hour later...;)
Shame to end it that way but great from a spectator's standpoint.

The Beer Garden had me chuckling during the PKs. :D

Congrats to ACBC and wanted to say thanks also for lending us your tent after - Top class.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise,

Looks like your prediction was spot on after we had beaten you guys. Now time for some good old summer football.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0