Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Final

Who will win the Presidents Cup?

• ACBC

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • POMO Gunners

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or does Port Moody have the worst schedule ever? They play Friday night, the final on Saturday, then have a game Sunday night. Good preparation for provincials I guess.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well since this thread has been quiet I thought I'd just throw in a post. Cup final tomorrow ppl. Excited? Tomorrow should be 2 good games, acbc will be pumped Port Moody bring your A game cause its on tomorrow. Good luck to acbc premier let's sweap the cups this year. See you all tomorrow fellow ttp'ers

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well since this thread has been quiet I thought I'd just throw in a post. Cup final tomorrow ppl. Excited? Tomorrow should be 2 good games, acbc will be pumped, Port Moody bring your A game cause its on tomorrow. Good luck to acbc premier let's sweap the cups this year. See you all tomorrow fellow ttp'ers, let's hope mother nature takes a suprise vacation tomorrow and gives us some dry weather.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the Cup final and it was 1-1 and like 5-4 on pk's for ACBC. ACBC controlled most of the game with Pomo having most of the first half. After that it was pretty much all ACBC. It went into OT and both teams had some chances but very defensive play by both sides. It went into shoot-outs were anything can happen and ACBC won it.

I have to say ACBC was the better team and deserved to win. I also wanted them to win, But the refs didn't make the right calls in the shootouts. ACBC's keeper came off his line more then once before the ball was kicked. And on the game clincher I thought the ref blew the whistle because the keep was WAY off the line. I don't totally know the rule, but I think it's a keeper can move side to side but not forward until the ball is contacted. Just my 2 cents.

I am not trying to take anything away from ACBC or Ghouse but that is what I saw. Like I said ACBC deserved to win. It just sucks going to shootouts any time.

Good job on the Cup final by both teams.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty Good recap by westcoast, didn't know he was capable of sensible posts but anyways.

For all the div 2 muckers who thought we would get killed, I hope they came out and watched. This was one of the most intense, fun and exciting games I have been apart of all year. I think this for the most part was a really even game. We had the run of the play in the first half, they dominated the first 30 in the second half, and after that it was pretty well even. As far as I know real goal oppertunites were even, if anything, 4-3 ACBC. 2 good goals, Gunners with a post, ACBC with a Crossbar. Gunners cleared one off the line on a corner kick, and both goalies made some sick saves. Sucks when you lose by pks, but when it goes to 9 shooters you cant be upset regardless of the outcome.

Coming out to this game I thought we were going to play a cocky bag of dicks, but to be honest, ACBC was one of the most composed teams I've played all year. There was no dirty shite from either team, no talking just solid hard nose soccer. Even the officiating was decent. Congrats on the win, Sucks we couldn't get our name on the cup, but if anything this game was a solid match between the best 2 reps for FVSL up in Prince George. I might just take you up on that bus ride to Prince George, as long as it stays up there a couple extra days to celebrate an FVSL provincial win.

Finally, Hope next year they choose a grass or turf feild for the final, muds fun and all, but it is a final.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the Cup final and it was 1-1 and like 5-4 on pk's for ACBC. ACBC controlled most of the game with Pomo having most of the first half. After that it was pretty much all ACBC. It went into OT and both teams had some chances but very defensive play by both sides. It went into shoot-outs were anything can happen and ACBC won it.

I have to say ACBC was the better team and deserved to win. I also wanted them to win, But the refs didn't make the right calls in the shootouts. ACBC's keeper came off his line more then once before the ball was kicked. And on the game clincher I thought the ref blew the whistle because the keep was WAY off the line. I don't totally know the rule, but I think it's a keeper can move side to side but not forward until the ball is contacted. Just my 2 cents.

I am not trying to take anything away from ACBC or Ghouse but that is what I saw. Like I said ACBC deserved to win. It just sucks going to shootouts any time.

Good job on the Cup final by both teams.

I'm allowed to move as he plants his foot and is about to take that shot WestCoast. The ref spoke to me on it after the first save and told me after that it was a lot better. Either way, Congrads to POMO on a great season and love the fact how everyone in the crowd was against us today. The field definatly could have been better but its done. Good weekend for ACBC.Sweep their cups!!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm allowed to move as he plants his foot and is about to take that shot WestCoast. The ref spoke to me on it after the first save and told me after that it was a lot better. Either way, Congrads to POMO on a great season and love the fact how everyone in the crowd was against us today. The field definatly could have been better but its done. Good weekend for ACBC.Sweep their cups!!!

This is the official F.I.F.A rule for a PK.

The goalkeeper must remain between the goalposts on the goal-line facing the ball until the ball is kicked, but may move from side to side along the goal-line. If the goalkeeper moves forward before the ball is kicked, then the penalty must be kicked again if a goal is not scored.

So who ever told you that was wrong.

Good game man you guys deserved it. You played great. And I was cheering for you guys all the way.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty Good recap by westcoast, didn't know he was capable of sensible posts but anyways.

For all the div 2 muckers who thought we would get killed, I hope they came out and watched. This was one of the most intense, fun and exciting games I have been apart of all year. I think this for the most part was a really even game. We had the run of the play in the first half, they dominated the first 30 in the second half, and after that it was pretty well even. As far as I know real goal oppertunites were even, if anything, 4-3 ACBC. 2 good goals, Gunners with a post, ACBC with a Crossbar. Gunners cleared one off the line on a corner kick, and both goalies made some sick saves. Sucks when you lose by pks, but when it goes to 9 shooters you cant be upset regardless of the outcome.

Coming out to this game I thought we were going to play a cocky bag of dicks, but to be honest, ACBC was one of the most composed teams I've played all year. There was no dirty shite from either team, no talking just solid hard nose soccer. Even the officiating was decent. Congrats on the win, Sucks we couldn't get our name on the cup, but if anything this game was a solid match between the best 2 reps for FVSL up in Prince George. I might just take you up on that bus ride to Prince George, as long as it stays up there a couple extra days to celebrate an FVSL provincial win.

Finally, Hope next year they choose a grass or turf feild for the final, muds fun and all, but it is a final.

Great post Dutch. unlucky you didn't win. and I like the honesty in your post. good luck next year in Div1.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone thought acbc and sent. Was the real final but I'm sure most people will agree that was a hell of a final. Not taking anything away from sent. But that was a very well played final. Good ball movement, couple of nice goals and some good tough tackles. I'm glad too see the quailty of play in div2 become a lot better. Pomo congrats on a good season. See you boys in Prince Georgel

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i was supporting your nour ;). and were was you on their goal?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0