Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Final

Who will win the Presidents Cup?

• ACBC

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • POMO Gunners

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if no one is going to say it I will....1 coach 3 finals.
Thankyou very much.
Your welcome.

Go ahead bash the crap out of me...
Im haveing a great day and am so happy im going to uncle willys for some food. Opening that bottle of crappy wine someone gave me for xmas and then sit back and let the girlfriend polish my soccer balls dureing Fox Soccer news.
AAahhh

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find the "Presidents Cup Final" thread....for some reason all I could find is this "ACBC Fan Club" thread...

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr.goldenboot is sad that he and his teammates are gonna get shut out in the finals. its going to be a one sided affair judging by the games I have watched. period.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's gonna be a good game, Both teams will bring there A game. Gunners should be pumped with them being the obvious underdogs, and that is not always a bad thing! Good luck to both teams.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going ACBC.

I would not call Pomo Gunners underdogs they're a good team and haven't lost a game this year so remember that. These two teams are equally good and it will be a good game, I can't see it being much better then the Sentinel/ACBC semi though.

Congrats to Ghouse for all the smack people(Adlerhole) have talked about you, you showed them. 3 finals.

Good luck to all and I hope this shite weather goes away by then but I doubt it.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find the "Presidents Cup Final" thread....for some reason all I could find is this "ACBC Fan Club" thread...

By the look of the poll, it definatly doesnt look like the "ACBC Fan Club" thread. It should be a good game though. May the best team win!

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It definatly felt like it. KLewis and all the Sents crew, gotta give it to you guys. Big props, and you definatly have our respect. P.S. great save on that shot keeps. I haven't felt this hurt in a while. Hahah, all the best to you guys in Div 2, and see you out at the finals!
lol you got a lot of action...right down to that 50/50 ball...great job 2 nil ACBC after a game like that hard not to pick them..

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I saw KH outside the witch putting ACBC flyers on car windshields. Is someone looking for a spot next year, or maybe a shiney new blazer ;)

I haven't been to the Witch since that crackhead on welfare day tried to fight me:eek: I just hate ACBC less then Port Moody.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking ACBC just based on the fact they've had some competition on their road to the finals. PoMo was like us last year, basically breezed to the finals without playing anyone that actually challenged them, and we all know how that turned out.

ACBC 3 - PoMo 0

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0