Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 1 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 1 MOTW

• Surrey Coyotes 2C versus Dewdney Celtic 2C

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Guildford Utd 2A versus White Rock Utd 2A

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • North Delta Titans 2A versus SFC Peg Rangers 2C

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Abbotsford Arsenal 2B versus LUFC Nomads 2A

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Westcoast SC 2C versus Coqu MF Ajax 2B

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Abbotsford Utd 3C versus Athletic Club BC (2B)

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector,,You never went to your cup game???
So you lose a couple hours of sleep man,,its cup!
Especially from you,Mr Soccer. I cant believe that..There is another reason buddy,,Mabee drunk from superbowl,,no cause you still would have been there?
Really,,, are you loseing your passion?

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Coquitlam Utd. 3 - GEU Pumas 1

Not a hell of a lot to say from this one. We pretty much dominated run of possession start to finish. They got the opening goal early in transition, but we came back, got one of a corner, one OG, and one from a 2 on 1. It was a well played game, and GEU were fairly classy in the loss.

So now we get... PMO Magpies? 3c beat Whalley Utd of all teams?? Wow. Must be a quality side.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset... I went to watch this game and it was a bunch of cocks against a lot of cnuts... and well...you know who got fukced.

Abby didn't look like they even wanted to play...come to think of it...other than a well taken free kick that skipped off the crossbar, I don't think HouseArrest had to make a save in this match...Although he may tell you different. Abby looked aweful. Couldn't pass, shoot, I'm suprised they even got their boots on right. They also had to wear pinnies because of good team managing skills. I can't remember a team ever winning a soccer game that wore pinnies???
First goal of the game was scored from half that bounced three times before it went in... Jesus. Other two were on breakaways. Nomads actually looked good.
I thought Abby was supposed to be good...buyer beware...waste of fuel to watch them play.
Lots of dirty late tackles by Abby, could have gotten ugly. Good job in the middle by the ref.

I've never won a game wearing pinnies either. It's not like we wanted to play that shitty but I guess nothing can go our way all the time. We were supposed to get new jerseys way before Xmas but we got ROYALLY SCREWED by Soccer City! And if you were paying attention we did have a few chances early on but their keeper made the saves. That first goal was against the play because of a poor clearance by our keeper and we didn't help him at all by leaving their guy wide open in the middle. It was downhill from there.
oops. just read the bottom paragraph, i messed up with my quote.:eek:

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty even game between Ajax and Westcoast. We took the lead twice only to have them come back and tie it twice. Westcoast probably had more of the possession but I think we had more quality chances, their goalie stopping a breakaway and us hitting a post on a header from two yards out. It looked like it was going to go to a shoot-out when their goalie gifted us one with ten minutes to go and we added an insurance two minutes later. Pretty clean game, good job Westcoast, classy side!!!
On another note, what an embarrasing week-end for 2B, only 2 teams winning and 5 losing, including 2 losses to Div.3 teams, and I thought that our Div. was pretty decent, looks weak now!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game Franchise. You guys deserved the win we had no gas in the second half. They scored the winning goal with 14 minutes left. Keep the drive alive for div 2C boys.

You played great as well yesterday. Your save on my header was brillant!

I couldn't buy a goal, two posts and a cross bar:(

I hope you guys get to stay in Div 2

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty even game between Ajax and Westcoast. We took the lead twice only to have them come back and tie it twice. Westcoast probably had more of the possession but I think we had more quality chances, their goalie stopping a breakaway and us hitting a post on a header from two yards out. It looked like it was going to go to a shoot-out when their goalie gifted us one with ten minutes to go and we added an insurance two minutes later. Pretty clean game, good job Westcoast, classy side!!!
On another note, what an embarrasing week-end for 2B, only 2 teams winning and 5 losing, including 2 losses to Div.3 teams, and I thought that our Div. was pretty decent, looks weak now!

Agree on this game report completely. Good luck Oldtimer against Players Utd. It feels good to feel my hands and dick again, fcuk it was super cold...coldest game I have ever played.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow im kinda surprised to see you guys out first round too...lack of guys or did they all show up retarded from super bowl festivities....now that we're both out looks like we'll be playing next weekend :)

No played like shite and deserved to lose. It was fcuking cold too but we all had to deal with that. Yeah we will have another big lose waiting for you guys next week. 4pm thats a little better and I live 2 mins from the park nice. SEe ya next week.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector,,You never went to your cup game???
So you lose a couple hours of sleep man,,its cup!
Especially from you,Mr Soccer. I cant believe that..There is another reason buddy,,Mabee drunk from superbowl,,no cause you still would have been there?
Really,,, are you loseing your passion?

Yes, I'm Losing my passion for the beautiful game. I went back to Hockey and I'm having way more fun.

JoeBlow

Nov 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
buddy, you have quite the ego for a team that finished 3rd in Div. 3 last year, got promoted thru some kind of fluke (dont ask me), doesn't pay league fees and gets eliminated in the 1st round of cup.......keep talkin idiot:cool:

I dont have an ego. I never said we were great i just said we are easily good enough to play in div 2 and we are. The league made us forfeit a game for a $50 red card fine from miscommunication, which is bullshit. If you want a tissue so you can cry about our team getting a promotion then ive got one for you. Its too bad your a goalie. i cant ruin you when we play next. Get a life buddy.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont have an ego. I never said we were great i just said we are easily good enough to play in div 2 and we are. The league made us forfeit a game for a $50 red card fine from miscommunication, which is bullshit. If you want a tissue so you can cry about our team getting a promotion then ive got one for you. Its too bad your a goalie. i cant ruin you when we play next. Get a life buddy.

Why can't you "ruin me" next time we play? We will have our rematch coming up soon man. Show us what you got. All im saying is that USUALLY to get promoted you have to earn it and finish in the top two in your division. Your team finished 3rd. So what warrants you to be able to jump a division without earning it? Cause other div. 2 teams dropped out? Sure, take what you can get man. Hope you feel good about being in div. 2, being in 6th place and out of the cup first round.......congrats buddy!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You should have easy time versus Langley Players.

Not to comment on Divisional Strength:rolleyes: but Pomo is leading your division and there shite!

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I let my team down by not playing last night 9pm on a Sunday in Langley.it's way to late when I get up at 4:45am. but what I want to know is if we sign over 30 players and only 10 show up what the fcuk is that all about? not everyone gets up at the same unholy time I do.

When did we ever have 30 guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0