Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Round 1 MOTW

[Presidents Cup] Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You all should check with the league asap reguarding suspentions. Yellow card suspentions from a letter I have says your clear to play CUP . Reds carry into cup play but yellows do not. But before just playing a player find out first hand from the league and save your emails. I am sure every suspention is different due to that particular situation.
This is a new rule that the league put in play this year . To keep as many cards from league play away from Cup play. and vice versa.
But check first to be sure. All new rules you should check just so you understand them correctly.

Ghouse, this is true.

Our player ( red card , 2 games ) is suspended for the cup game and gets to play the next league game back for us. If he had accumulated yellows instead, the games would have been reversed.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's too bad Reds carry over. I think players should be given a clean slate when starting a new competition or cup, for both reds and yellows. It would be nice to give all teams even footing when going into cup time, since it is single game elimination set up. Would like to hear the logic behind this rule. But whatever, guess it just reminds people not to get red cards, couple games before a Cup game, or just stay away and don't talk to crazy no-soup for you ref.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number10cheeseburger MMMm um ...the logic behind the red card carrying over is quit obvious...Yellows are warnings and Reds are expultions. You cant let anyone off the hook for any Red period. But I think we all agree that warnings are just that and can be left behind to not effect the Cup games. It makes perfect sense. And a great rule change. Also League cards carry over into Provincials. So this helps all Provincial bound teams.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 1 - 1 DFC Celtic Vault win on pks
umm just a quick recap, they scored on a corner in the first 5 or ten and we tied it up in the 70th? game stayed level after that and we won after i what i think was 7 shooters 6-5.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 1 - 1 DFC Celtic Vault win on pks
umm just a quick recap, they scored on a corner in the first 5 or ten and we tied it up in the 70th? game stayed level after that and we won after i what i think was 7 shooters 6-5.

Chelsea4Life, man of the match, well done. Robbed a header bottom corner, stopped a few inside the box clear chances and how that one got cleared off the line and went over the bar will make me lose sleep for weeks after watching that. Good clean game, Vault are a good team should be better than what they are in the standings thats for sure. Good luck next round. Celtic heading to Rona to pick up some finish for next weeks game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0