Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 2 MOTW

• *Barn Burner of the Week* LUFC Rangers versus Poco Express

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three crackers, but its' ACBC (if they can live up to the hype) vs. Aldergrove. Honorable mention to Sentinel/Lions

Gunners
ACBC
Sentinel
WRU
Rangers

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
man those are three really good games. I want to see how the Div3 Juggernauts er Sentinel do against a much improved Pomo Lions

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think match has gotta go to Aldy vs ACBC.... Although aldy may not be the most exciting team to watch, as you may all see.... But they are just damn consistant, like the freekin NJ Devils of FVSL, just dont make mistakes and play consistant soccer

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think i'm gonna see if any of the boys wanna head down to Port Moody to watch the back to back PoMo games Sunday night. Not much of a drive, and we play Saturday night so, could be fun.

Kinda wanna see what all the Sto'lo Utd. fuss is all about, too :p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda wanna see what all the Sto'lo Utd. fuss is all about, too :p

No much fuss, if you get a shot on their 4'11 keeper its in.

Decent squad, they pass the ball around nice just don't have much on the back end.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No much fuss, if you get a shot on their 4'11 keeper its in.

Decent squad, they pass the ball around nice just don't have much on the back end.

They have that striker #16 or something the non indian guy.

I took Sentinel and POMO lions I think Sentinel will win but will be interesting by how much. Also ACBC hasn't won the first round match even though they probably will.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
has to be ACBC (if they win round 1) vs. Aldy. It will be interesting as Ghouse says that his guys don't like playing in the morning. Noon in Aldegrove might hurt them a little. Quite a far drive for them all. Not too mention its Aldy's home turf.....i mean grass, lol. Don't know how ACBC will fair on a grass pitch.

Lots of interesting things coming in to play here. Haven't seen ACBC play with new signings yet, and have watched Aldy all year, so ill go with the home squad.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well looks like ACBC will be playing Aldergrove. Abbotsford forfeited the game tonight but we played the premier team. And just so you know we arent a joke anymore, we beat them 3-2. They went up 1-0 early, then we came back with 2 straight goals. They then tied it up and we pulled off the winner at the very end. I'm not saying we are better than the premier team, but just so you know, we can compete with some of the better premier teams now.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL you guys crack me up,,but you did play well tonight,,,but who was missing ,hhmmm
Not that that should matter as i preach all the time..a team is a team and your bench is apart of that team,,still who was missing??? LOL
You guys did well ,I was very happy,,Well sort of.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to some really good match-ups in Rd. 2. I'd love to see how Sentinel fairs this weekend. I know a few of the guys on that team and they are solid in all aspects. As much as some of the Div. 2 guys have bashed em, they are a threat to go far in the cup. Aldy/ACBC sould be a good game as well. Let's see if someone can hand Aldy their first loss of the season. Throw in yet another Titans upset (in the WRU v. Titans rubber match) and it could be a really good week of footy.

Good luck to everyone. Hope to see y'all in the Sweet 16.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throw in yet another Titans upset (in the WRU v. Titans rubber match) and it could be a really good week of footy.

Why an upset? You just beat us 2 wks ago on the same field, at the same time.

We'll be suitably weakened again due to work commitments, which played into your favour 2 wks ago.

If anything you're the favourites - home team, home 'time advantage', recent 'W' over us...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no doubt about it,we are in tough this weekend,I really wish we had played a few more games together. Still I am very happy with the guys we have and we look good at training. Grass is not what we like to play on for sure but I have heard the field is in good shape ,the grass is hard and short. Its Cup time and its my favorite time of year. Good Luck this weekend to all, and I hope to see you next weekend in the round of 16.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no doubt about it,we are in tough this weekend,I really wish we had played a few more games together. Still I am very happy with the guys we have and we look good at training. Grass is not what we like to play on for sure but I have heard the field is in good shape ,the grass is hard and short. Its Cup time and its my favorite time of year. Good Luck this weekend to all, and I hope to see you next weekend in the round of 16.

bring down jxn sxtelx---- replace the x's with o's.he likes the grass and he is always on it:bronco::bronco::bronco:

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GUNNERS STOLO should be interesting i hear lots of things about stolo and... well... obviously its the gunners so theres not much to say there
ACBC ALDERGROVE i would have to say ACBC theres too many new players and i hear the new keeper is pretty good

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners have outscored Stolo 7-1 in 2 games theres no way stolo can win this one not to mention they're having the game at 8pm sunday in port moody. Definately wont be an interesting game to go see gunners will win with ease 4-0.
more picks: ACBC,Sentinel,White Rock,Rangers.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, we did tie the coyotes... and as franchise would say "its after the transfer deadline" :cool:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GUNNERS STOLO should be interesting i hear lots of things about stolo and... well... obviously its the gunners so theres not much to say there
ACBC ALDERGROVE i would have to say ACBC theres too many new players and i hear the new keeper is pretty good

hahah gotta love how the keepers always talk about eachother. Bringing up that ACBC's new keeper is pretty good haha. Are any of you sentinel guys coming out to watch the game at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0