Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 2 MOTW

• *Barn Burner of the Week* LUFC Rangers versus Poco Express

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why an upset? You just beat us 2 wks ago on the same field, at the same time.

We'll be suitably weakened again due to work commitments, which played into your favour 2 wks ago.

If anything you're the favourites - home team, home 'time advantage', recent 'W' over us...

It's only considered an upset because no one ever picks us to win anything, hahaha. We'll be a short as well with a few guys in Vegas for the weekend. But you guys always make a good game of it regardless, so I'm sure it'll be another tight one.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, we did tie the coyotes... and as franchise would say "its after the transfer deadline" :cool:
but stolo just depend on that one forward of there's #16, if you stop him which you will, you guys should kill them again, with ease. and they will definitely be short handed with a game on sunday night in port moody at 8pm. i'll be surprised if they can field a team...don't worry about franchise, he's always saying something....:rolleyes:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if you're being serious, but wait until you see the ACBC uni's, not sure if they count as being money or not...

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC's games are pretty entertaining any ways you guys played at CAP and we watched your game... your midfielder said one of the best threats i've ever heard

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!!! some dude took a pretty cheap slide tackle against him and lipped him off....... he just looked at us then the other guy and said "if we were in my country..you'd be dead right now.....man it was monaay

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!!! some dude took a pretty cheap slide tackle against him and lipped him off....... he just looked at us then the other guy and said "if we were in my country..you'd be dead right now.....man it was monaay

sounds like our black center mid with dreadlocks hahahah
good old kato

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya but its easy to raz some ACBC players from the sidelines too. Watched their Premier team play Langley Premier a while back and all of us were giving it to ACBC's dline all game and they kept talkin smack right back to us. Then their sweeper made a huge giveaway mistake late in the game for Langley to take the lead and win 3-2! haha! that was too funny. Never said shite after that

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya but its easy to raz some ACBC players from the sidelines too. Watched their Premier team play Langley Premier a while back and all of us were giving it to ACBC's dline all game and they kept talkin smack right back to us. Then their sweeper made a huge giveaway mistake late in the game for Langley to take the lead and win 3-2! haha! that was too funny. Never said shite after that

hahaha yeaah we can get pretty chippy too. we just dont like other teams that try to talk down to us even tho that now the team is consisted of younger guys.

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you talking about Abbotsford division 2? If you are the game is Wed at 8 rinks, no forfeit, dunno what you're talkin about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0