Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 2 MOTW

• Poco Royals FC 2A - North Delta Sundowners 3C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port Moody Lions 2A - Vault FC 3B

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • LUFC Athletica 2C - GEU Knights 2C

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • GEU Inter 2A - Cloverdale Cannons 3C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Athletic Club BC 2B - BC United 3B

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • GEU Pumas 2A - Port Moody Gunners 2A

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Abbotsford Utd SC 3C - GEU Miners 3A

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • LUFC Nomads 2B - Poco Pacific 3A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • LUFC Young Guns 2C - Aldergrove Players 2C

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Guildford Utd 2B - Coquitlam MF Titans 2A

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like it the way it is so you can rest injured guys and have them healthy for the next important game. To many Cup games in a row would hurt any team..We play out every game important or not because it gives the guys on the bench time on the field where as cup games if they are tight ,those guys dont get to play much.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOWEVER, if u are still involved in the cup, you should not be able to make up games to prevent injuries, cards (reds) and focus solely on the cup. Just my perspective
I like that idea, we currently have two of our top mids injured due to playing shite teams that injured them and now they may not be able to compete in our cup game. Plus we lost one of our games because on a breakaway against Storm I probably could have taken down their striker definately getting a yellow, maybe a red, but all I though about was shite I have a cup game in two weeks and I dont wanna be out for 3 games.... So a goal came of it...

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus we lost one of our games because on a breakaway against Storm I probably could have taken down their striker definately getting a yellow, maybe a red, but all I though about was shite I have a cup game in two weeks and I dont wanna be out for 3 games.... So a goal came of it...

Excuses...you always shite yourself when a striker's running straight at you...admit it you jumped out of the way :D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses...you always shite yourself when a striker's running straight at you...admit it you jumped out of the way
Well unfortunately I didnt have you there to hack im inside the box for me.... Maybe I could have used you for once then hahah

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found that Guilford had the most powerful offence this year good luck to them in the cup and div one next year see ya this summer knights league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0