Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i voted sentinal months ago to win cup and i cant see that changing
the only shock this round would be gonads over sikh

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like to see Rams over ACBC. Played the Rams last night and they were a class act. They played the whole 90 minutes and never stopped coming at us. GL the rest of the way.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you serious!?

Nomads have only struggled of late due to guys being away and or hurt.

We are a good team mid pack in D2 that ran shop in D3 last year, Sikh are mid pack D3 in their group...

good luck to them :rolleyes:

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont get why acbc is being considered the match of the week i just dont see the game being close. no offense rams

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont get why acbc is being considered the match of the week i just dont see the game being close. no offense rams

i can see it being pretty close, rams coming off a solid 5-0 defeat but then again ACBC gives Aldergrove their first loss of the year but a big one. And word on the street is the field is turf, sorry rams, advantage ACBC. So what did the sentinel guys think of the game yesterday, ACBC a different team from the one they watched before?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry,,I wouldnt get to ahead of yourself,,Aldergrove plain out sucked,,they hadnt played since dec 7th and had 2 starters out with card troubles,(manager reads stats).
GEU knows us well.,,Sentenals run their bags off and swarm the goal,,very quick at the counter attack. Dont know much about the gunners exsept thy come from a good club system and when any ptmoody team has that good of a record its no fluke..And all these teams have just earned a spot to the sweet 16,,no walks...Beware of everyone guys,,no easy games here and welcome to the sweet 16

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ram's and ACBC will be a good game.. Although I have never seen the Rams play, alot of guys on here saying it will be a good game and they have seen both teams and been around the league alot longer then I have.. so I am hoping it will be a good game.

Masry, different team yeah, but still obviously not the best game played by both teams - you guys playing on grass which I hear is your favorite.. ;) and with Aldergrove saying they didn't play well at all. Which was the first time ive seen them play, but even housearrest said it was there worst performance he's seen yet.. but in anycase it was 4-0 and could have been more, aldergroves keeper made some good saves late, but really didn't get any help from the defence especially in the last 20 in the second half. Aldergroves defence seemed fatigued and were pushing hard to get a goal which led to a couple breakaways/defensive breakdown on there part which ended up in there net.

It was a good game and was cool to meet a few guys from other teams and this board.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol i was gonna say something........ but didnt.... im sure if we called other teams BCDC or dewdeny keltic no one would notice

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to disagree with ACBC being the best managed team in the FVSL! If the management was the best they wouldnt be giving away free points for ineligible players. Not to mention I was at the game against Aldergrove yesterday and the way Rich talks to his players at times is disgusting. He has good intentions for his club no doubt, but really needs to brush up on how to treat people to get the best out of them!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Anfield Road,If I was the best manager I wouldnt have fukced up the points at the start of the season, and I do yell to much at my guys and I shouldnt sub them off when they screw up. But thats the way I learnt to coach. that was the way my mentors coached me and we have the same personalities..
I come from a hockey and Football background.
My way of coachin is one way of doing things. Like it or not it works (q' Bobby Knight)
If you dont like the way I coach,,dont play for me..simple.
and mabee just mabee I do know how to get the best out of my players. mabee my way works too..
No one really knows what gets a player to play his best,,??
Money?Chicks?Trophys?Pride?Fun?
My motivation is Friday Night Lights style in your face,, i could care less what you think of me,,we win, and the greatist coach of all time, Vince Lombardy says it all "Winning isnt everything,,Its the ONLY thing"

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vince Lombardi? Didnt he play for the White Caps in the NASL? lol oh my bad I thought we were talking about the real football! lol...fair comments GHouse

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to disagree with ACBC being the best managed team in the FVSL! If the management was the best they wouldnt be giving away free points for ineligible players. Not to mention I was at the game against Aldergrove yesterday and the way Rich talks to his players at times is disgusting. He has good intentions for his club no doubt, but really needs to brush up on how to treat people to get the best out of them!

Anfield, as a part of ACBC, I dont mind the way Rich coaches us. Of course he sometimes is a bit harsh, but he gets his point across. Whenever I make a mistake, I will look over and I'll know hes ready to say something and I just hear it and fix it. If you don't fix your mistakes, your getting subbed. I dont think theres any other teams treated the way ACBC is. He pays for everything, our jerseys, gear, tops, bags, gets us massages at the salon, haircuts, brings the girls to the games, cant ask for anymore.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anfield, as a part of ACBC, I dont mind the way Rich coaches us. Of course he sometimes is a bit harsh, but he gets his point across. Whenever I make a mistake, I will look over and I'll know hes ready to say something and I just hear it and fix it. If you don't fix your mistakes, your getting subbed. I dont think theres any other teams treated the way ACBC is. He pays for everything, our jerseys, gear, tops, bags, gets us massages at the salon, haircuts, brings the girls to the games, cant ask for anymore.
the perks dont sound too bad

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rub and tug. Bring the girls to the game doesn't that make you a loser. Does he tell them how good you are and that you're lonely at night?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does he give you tubesocks to finish in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0