Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
fresh towels
new fresh towels(never wash theold ones)
and yes every wednesday we have new guys out..Anyone and everyone is welcome.
I may be (harsh) is the word used but I respect my guys even if you dont think i do and I treat them as professional as I can.
I believe what I believe and thats ACBC.
(dont forget the custom yellow tape and mittens)
hell we got monogramed boots last year and our ACBC embrioded on our white sox.
Better than playing on a team with tape on the back to make a number or sox and sorts that dont match. I hate that.
But again guys thats just me and my club.
Like it or hate it,,I dont care. were haveing fun.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sponcer the club, thats why it says' Get BET' on the kits.
Im not sure why more companies dont sponcer clubs cause its a great tax wite off.
Give the tax money to a club or to the government. Easy choise for me.
If your interested ask you accountant,,makes total sense.
As for the perks from my shop..my guys can come down any time during the slow part of the week and have atter..my shop employees are paid by the hour so its either work on a player or sit in the back and read. And im not paying anyone to sit around..I have to pay them anyways so lucky teammates.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the perks from my shop..my guys can come down any time during the slow part of the week and have atter..my shop employees are paid by the hour so its either work on a player or sit in the back and read. And im not paying anyone to sit around..I have to pay them anyways so lucky teammates.

No wonder xrestrictedx hair is always looking sharp. :)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sponcer the club, thats why it says' Get BET' on the kits.
Im not sure why more companies dont sponcer clubs cause its a great tax wite off.
Give the tax money to a club or to the government. Easy choise for me.
If your interested ask you accountant,,makes total sense.

Get Bet? :wa::wa::wa:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 'chise... I take it the upset is Phoenix over us? I'm not used to being called a favourite in any match this year!

Have you seen them play? What are we up against?

BTW, good luck against ACBC. After playing you guys a few times in Cup over the years I'm sure ACBC is in for a good test. Good luck!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 'chise... I take it the upset is Phoenix over us? I'm not used to being called a favourite in any match this year!

BTW, good luck against ACBC. After playing you guys a few times in Cup over the years I'm sure ACBC is in for a good test. Good luck!

Cheers mate.

There has to be an upset in every round to make it fun so I went with your game.

Phoenix seem to be gelling at the right time, hell they beat the Powerhouse Pacific team a few weeks back:rolleyes:

They run hard, never give up. Should be a good game. Best of luck!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude as much we like you guys we can't give that away. the Baby Rams will be fine. I call them that injest. Lee knows why;)

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anfield, as a part of ACBC, I dont mind the way Rich coaches us. Of course he sometimes is a bit harsh, but he gets his point across. Whenever I make a mistake, I will look over and I'll know hes ready to say something and I just hear it and fix it. If you don't fix your mistakes, your getting subbed. I dont think theres any other teams treated the way ACBC is. He pays for everything, our jerseys, gear, tops, bags, gets us massages at the salon, haircuts, brings the girls to the games, cant ask for anymore.

hey rich, can I play for u next year....all ive got from KJ is a beer holder...not exactley promoting soccer excellence;)

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be a good game im hoping this weekend
against the titans..Is mackie park..turf..to bad we couldnt get another game at srt lol

hey htere titans asking about us lol why kill the suspense, just wait till saturday:p
should be good hopefulyl we continue our good play of late.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching Rams play on sunday...i say Rams and Acbc. Did you guys pick up some players franchise? You guys got some speed. Should be a great game. Def might come check this one out, and promise to share our special cigs for the far sidelines. good luck guys

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching Rams play on sunday...i say Rams and Acbc. Did you guys pick up some players franchise? You guys got some speed. Should be a great game. Def might come check this one out, and promise to share our special cigs for the far sidelines. good luck guys

Same guys except one signing, he last only 10 minutes though hamstring problems....he was our left d in the first half.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney Celtic / Sentinel

North Delta Titans / GEU Phoenix​

LUFC Nomads / Sikh Utd Eagles​

LUFC Rangers / North Coquitlam Utd

LUFC Wolves / Langley Players​

GEU Rams / Athletic Club BC

SFC Caps / Poco Pacific

Port Moody Gunners / LUFC Young Guns (Wouldn't this be nice!? 3C What?! Haha!)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney Celtic / Sentinel

North Delta Titans / GEU Phoenix​

LUFC Nomads / Sikh Utd Eagles​

LUFC Rangers / North Coquitlam Utd

LUFC Wolves / Langley Players​

GEU Rams / Athletic Club BC

SFC Caps / Poco Pacific

Port Moody Gunners / LUFC Young Guns (Wouldn't this be nice!? 3C What?! Haha!)

Don't be a pussy, predict your own games ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0